The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 29, 2017, 06:45:00 PM

I know some people don't like to use Kinguin but they have the latest OOTP 18 version for under a $1......if you had a choice between 17 and 18 and comfortable with Kinguin, then that would be my vote:)

https://www.kinguin.net/category/35336/out-of-the-park-baseball-18-steam-cd-key/

I picked up OOTP18 for $1 on some Humble Deal type of thing a couple months ago.  Pretty sure some others did too.

Wouldn't be surprised if the publisher started running the same deals elsewhere.  Their pre-orders for the next edition will be coming up before long so they're probably just trying to reach the widest possible audience with the prior one as a promo.

jamus34

Cold Waters on sale at GOG for $32. Pretty good deal as it has not gone on sale at steam since release.
Insert witty comment here.

steve58

I'm almost tempted by this deal... ???

Humble Bundle has Sid Meier's Civilization VI + 2 DLC Packs (PC Digital Download) on sale for $12 when you sign up for their Monthly Subscription.

Note, signing up for a monthly subscription is required for this deal but you may cancel at any time

Bundle Includes:
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Vikings Scenario Pack
10% off Humble Store purchases
& More (Revealed on Feb 2nd)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Greybriar

If you like Civ 6, then go for it. Personally I think Civ 6 is the worst game in the Civ series. But to each his or her own.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on January 06, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
^How come?

Too cartoonish for my taste, lousy AI, swarming missionaries, and terrible city planning. But just because I don't like it doesn't mean you won't.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

I actually have not bought it yet because I thought the screen shots looked too cartoony in previews. I also still have DLC to play through for Civ V.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

The AI has always been an issue of the Civ series, though I recall the first couple being more challenging.

FlickJax

Civ VI is different but still Civ and don't pass it up Gus I would say....

Gusington

I'll get it, eventually, I'm sure.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Labbug

"Oriental Empires" is 40% off on GOG (regular $29.99, now $17.99).

Greybriar

GOG.com is having a New Year's Resolutions sale on its games and you can get up to 90% off.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Labbug on January 08, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
"Oriental Empires" is 40% off on GOG (regular $29.99, now $17.99).
A good game for a good price. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

How do you like the single player campaign now?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd