Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 02, 2023, 04:44:00 PMuse coors light, its basically water.

I agree..... great when ice cold

Speaking of light beer, I almost never buy it**, but when I heard about all the Maga's losing their shit over Bud Light... I bought a cube of it to say "fuck you" to my least liked people. Did similar with Carhart too.

** I also never buy beer over 7-8% now.... it gets you in trouble very quickly and when you realize it.... too fucking late my friend.  :beermug[1]:  :beermug[1]:  :beermug[1]:  :buck2:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Sir Slash

Thanks for that info Bobarossa.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 02, 2023, 04:44:00 PMuse coors light, its basically water.

30 years ago, when I was living in Denmark, a Danish friend of mine told me the following joke:

Q: "What do American beer and sex in a canoe have in common?"

A: "They're both f&$%ing close to water!"

But the first time she told me this joke, she was really drunk, and the question came out "What do American beer and sex have in common?"  Me and my American house-brother spent the next two weeks wondering, "Is it because they all live on a peninsula so they're surrounded by water?  Do they do things differently in Denmark?"

Gusington

My younger daughter thought this was the funniest thing ever when she was 12 and we were at a Yankees spring training game in Tampa:

A guy had a beer vendor come over and when he asked what kind of beer he was selling the vendor said 'Coors Light' and the guy answered 'Oh I'm sorry I thought you were selling beer.'

She still laughs at that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on August 02, 2023, 12:04:50 PMWhat I came to realize was that they DO have that control.  For whatever reason, nobody is allowed to talk badly about Putin or about the decision to go to war.  They ARE allowed to criticize the generals and the conduct of the war.

Which is why that Moscow Times article was so surprising to me.  :huh:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Windigo

Damn..... HIMARS are some seriously deadly kit.

OUCH

I saw earlier reports, but it now seems much more confirmed now.

Pete Dero

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 03, 2023, 08:39:08 AMWhich is why that Moscow Times article was so surprising to me.  :huh:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/page/moscow-times

The Moscow Times is Russia's leading, independent English-language media outlet. Our team of Russian and English journalists provide readers across the world with breaking news, engaging stories and balanced reporting about the largest country on Earth.

As a result of legislation on "fake news" passed by the Russian parliament in March 2022 after the invasion of Ukraine, The Moscow Times has relocated its journalists abroad and opened a temporary newsroom in Yerevan, Armenia. In addition, we have taken a series of steps to protect our staff. Until safe to do otherwise, some articles may appear without bylines or, at the discretion of editors, under a pseudonym.

Uberhaus

Stars' naval battle "Russia's Boats Fought a Deadly Battle With Ukraine's Robots. No One Knows Who Won."
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/russias-boats-fought-deadly-battle-135500830.html

ISW also mentioned it a few days ago.

JasonPratt

Ah, thanks for the MoscTimes info Pete!  :ThumbsUp:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Uberhaus

"Russian ship hit in Novorossiysk, Black Sea drone attack, Ukraine sources say"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66402046

Windigo

450Kg of dynamite reportedly in the drone boat....  almost 1000 pounds.

Could be a good boom depending on the potency (10-90% range of nitroglycerine).

GDS_Starfury

I like big booms and cannot lie!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.