Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: Cyrano on March 11, 2015, 03:30:45 PM
Totally committed to the fifty bucks...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

Oh...oh, Cyrano...you and I have GOT to be friends! "I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!"  You know that's Dale Bozio, right?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Cyrano

Hehe...Bozzio...I figured I could push a button :).

I have loved that album -- and most of the others -- since a buddy brought it over on cassette one long, hot summer many years ago.

Heck, I've got an autographed Missing Persons album because she appeared on "Joe's Garage" as the nigh-immortal Mary.

There has never been one like him...before or since...he actually explained the stupidity of strip clubs and the like to me in a way that made more sense than a lifetime of moralizing...

Information is not knowledge,
Knowledge is not wisdom,
Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty,
Beauty is not love,
Love is not music,
Music is the...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

Post Scriptum:  Pity you can't make Origins.  We could exchange lyrics as Brant tries to manage events.  He'd like that, I think.
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

MetalDog

And you have a mean streak to boot!  LOVE IT!!  We shall get along quite well :)

Steelgrave

Bohemian Rhaposody was floating around in my head yesterday.....I unexpectedly found myself humming it....then I remembered why....and smiled    ;D

Barthheart

They're back with more fun and nudity! (well... almost) PSFW (Perfectly suitable for work)

MetalDog

Those girls are just too hot for their own good.

GDS_Starfury

I just want the blonde in the front.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

I'll take the blonde in the front or in the back. Whichever way she'll roll over. ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 02, 2015, 07:32:52 PM

How can you know already that she's really blond in front?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 03, 2015, 06:39:03 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 02, 2015, 07:32:52 PM

How can you know already that she's really blond in front?

admitting that would violate the terms of his restraining order
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I'll take the brunette or the car so I can smell the seats.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I would like to shake each and every one of those girls hands. Hope they don't get pulled over, cause they all got their Headlights out. :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.