Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Bison, May 15, 2012, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Leaving to go and drink heavily now. Will either install later or totally wipe out my rig.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

That sounds so much more fun than destroying the hordes of evil spawning from hell.

spelk

Quote from: Bison on May 18, 2012, 02:42:14 PM
That sounds so much more fun than destroying the hordes of evil spawning from hell.

A moderators work is never done! ;)

Bison

Well I soloed and killed Diablo.  I may now resume my normal sleeping schedule.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on May 19, 2012, 05:43:06 AM

Naw... you got four other classes to play and increased difficulty levels! Don't wimp out now!  ;)
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

Wow one play through finished already? So how many hours total for that? 20?

I installed when I got home at 2:30am this morning. Was too tired to boot up and play.

SoM what did you mention in a previous post about the game set-up that makes the game more easily played for you? I'm too lazy to scroll back and look, but I remember you mentioned it is important.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 19, 2012, 10:57:55 AM
Quote from: Bison on May 19, 2012, 05:43:06 AM

Naw... you got four other classes to play and increased difficulty levels! Don't wimp out now!  ;)

True but I will feel much less need to stay up till 2-3 am.

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 19, 2012, 11:18:41 AM
Wow one play through finished already? So how many hours total for that? 20?

I installed when I got home at 2:30am this morning. Was too tired to boot up and play.

SoM what did you mention in a previous post about the game set-up that makes the game more easily played for you? I'm too lazy to scroll back and look, but I remember you mentioned it is important.

Well it took 22 hours and 11 mins, but I'm good Gus.  Really super awesome good.

bob48

...........modest, don't forget modest ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Bob that goes without saying.

bob48

^lol

Well, my missus is really well into the game, it must be good to keep her off WoW for so long.

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

^Sounds like you have a good one there bob.

If I asked The Wife what Diablo was she would probably answer 'a spicy Spanish dish made with chicken.'

I think I am going to go with a male demon hunter as my player avatar...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Yeah, we both been hooked on computer games since we got a C64 back in the late 1970's, and we have always played board games, although most recently, it was Magic the Gathering. However, her bag is WoW type games whereas I'm a wargamer at heart.

I played WoW for maybe 3 years until I found it just got too samey, and I think that Blizz dumbed it down too much, so I retired my characters and closed my account - which did not stop some bast*rd from hacking my account!
However, since there were a lot of folk who knew I'd stopped, it was reported and the guy was caught quickly. Its unforunate that there is a lot of hacking in the game, almost everyone I know who plays it has been done, some more than once.

But yes, it keeps the old trout outta trouble and lets me play what I want....... :)

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

^That is romantic. Seriously. The Wife and I share few hobbies together since I am not fond of knitting and she is not fond of slaying demon hordes.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Have you considered introducing her to the idea of LARPing? You could start with a BoPeep and Wolf story... ;)

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys