Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Bison, May 15, 2012, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I was unable to log in for a minute or two tonight. After that had a pretty good 90 minutes with it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2012, 05:23:50 PM
Blizzard's quickly become an F at the server maintenance station.  Another server maintenance day that requires hours worth of post maintenance maintenance to fix whatever they broke while fixing the previous broken stuff.

You know Blizzard normally does server maintenance for all their games on Tuesdays? Servers will be offline for most of the morning and maybe early afternoon depending.

I've learned to deal with skills nerfs. Maybe its from playing WoW on and off for the last 6 years. In my experience Blizzard always seems to nerf the class I'm currently playing. I'm sure everyone has that feeling though.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

Quote from: Kushan on May 30, 2012, 08:45:09 AM
You know Blizzard normally does server maintenance for all their games on Tuesdays? Servers will be offline for most of the morning and maybe early afternoon depending.

I understand that.  However they brought the servers up and you couldn't log in because you were stuck on the retrieving character status.  They then brought down the servers again for another 3 hours or so.  And now there are issues with joining groups.  I understand that servers come done for maintenance, but they really have had issues after they do the fix.  I also don't understand the during the day as opposed to during the middle of the night maintenance schedule.

Bison

Finally got through Chapter 1 on Hell difficulty last night.  The Butcher was a TOUGH fight.  I had to farm for gear, but once I started to put some nice pieces together it got easier...slightly.

Gusington

Ironically I am fighting The Butcher right now. And the most awesome part? Just as I am about to take him down I lose connectivity to Battle.net. I may put D3 aside for a while.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 31, 2012, 08:54:20 PM
Ironically I am fighting The Butcher right now. And the most awesome part? Just as I am about to take him down I lose connectivity to Battle.net. I may put D3 aside for a while.

That sucks dude.

Gusington

^That's what I screamed, with a few more 'f this' and 'f that' thrown in. It is the first time I have been disconnected like that. Bastards. And now all my phat lootz has taken repeated damage. I am thinking of buying some more phat lootz, getting a NPC partner or two to come with, and gutting The Butcher like a stuck pig.

Won't have a chance to put this Grand Plan into action until tomorrow night, however :(

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Ok, I dont play these types of games as I find them repetetive...but for the sake of my own curiousity....what is "farming"???
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

^Hording the phat lootz for profit, either in game or real coin.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Farming is killing stuff looking for loot. 

Gus what level are you now?  I have some old lootz that might work for you. 

Gusington

I am at a measley Level 15, I think. Maybe 16. I am starting to obsess about The Butcher, that ph*cker.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2012, 09:32:54 AM
I am thinking of buying some more phat lootz, getting a NPC partner or two to come with, and gutting The Butcher like a stuck pig.

Your not already using a NPC parter when playing single player?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

Quote from: Kushan on June 01, 2012, 02:51:48 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2012, 09:32:54 AM
I am thinking of buying some more phat lootz, getting a NPC partner or two to come with, and gutting The Butcher like a stuck pig.

Your not already using a NPC parter when playing single player?

Oddly enough I almost never think of bringing one of the NPCs with me.  Frankly they don't bring much to the table.