Gaming, thy name is Friday!

Started by MetalDog, August 02, 2013, 05:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

The weekend couldn't come soon enough!  And in between sleep and mowing the yard, there will be GAMES!  Ok, GAME!  I would normally list a couple of games that will catch my eye, but, we all know I am a Civ whore, so, Civ it is.  Single player and multiplayer.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

More BOTF for me.  Hopefully some Civ IV and/or Crusader Kings 2 as well. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Shelldrake

More of my Shogun 2 campaign - just have to capture Kyoto to win! All this talk of BOTF has me fired up so will be giving it a go using the All Ages mod.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

JudgeDredd

I think nothing for me - I have my army reunion this weekend and it's beer Friday night, beer Saturday afternoon and beer Saturday night...in large quantities.

I will be recoversing Sunday so on top of a large Full English, I'll likely make some more of my Challenger II model

Enjoy your gaming whatever it is that's floating your boat this weekend.
Alba gu' brath

tgb

Inspired by Martok I've reinstalled BotF, and will check out the Balance of Power mod. I also hope to finish the main Shadowrun Returns campaign and get back to testing the latest build of Lock 'n Load.

Tuna

Hope to finish my Shogun 2 campaign, I think Victory is within reach!
Maybe go back to my Civ V game as Sweden as well.

What is BotF?

Shelldrake

Quote from: Tuna on August 02, 2013, 06:16:16 AM
Hope to finish my Shogun 2 campaign, I think Victory is within reach!

Good luck to us both Tuna! :)

(BOTF is Birth of the Federation)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

undercovergeek

XCOM

Wargame:ALB - still working out my skills on the skirmish maps

Shogun II

and taking my first shaky steps on the DOTA II ladder

and finally after months of procrastination and mind changing ive ordered some GW paints and some models and im waiting for them to arrive

TheCommandTent

I really want to start up a new game of CKII with the latest expansion I bought.  I just need to find a decent amount of time to get the game going.  Other than that I started playing some Tropico 4 again as well as my Far Cry 2 campaign.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

PanzersEast

A couple of flights with FSX and some jumping around goodness of:

Fallen Enchantress   (near endgame with created leader)
CK II   (Trying to form the Scandinavian Empire)
Civ V 
Wargame LandAir  (try new dlc)
Shogun TW II   (in mid-game now, starting to get interesting)

PE

Gusington

I will be smacking around the Austrians and laying siege to Belgrade while holding off the Turks as the Byzantines in Civ V. And maybe some Skyrim.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

republic

Dammit Jim I'm still waiting on you to come out of the birth canal...

But other than that lots and lots of Wargame: Airland Battle, possibly some World of Tanks.  I have a hankering to dabble in Crusader Kings 2 to prep for EU4...

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Crusader Kings 2: I now control both the kingdoms of England and Skotland. Unless my older daughter produces an male heir shortly I'm going to lose one of them when succession times roles around.

Wargame ALB: Want to try out the new DLC. Hopefully can set up some MP games with some fellow grogs.

Skyrim: Going to start work on my first Skyrim mod before I start another playthrough.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

What kind of mod are you planning?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd