If it's spam, it must be FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, August 09, 2013, 05:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

"I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili"

-- last words of Kit Carson
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

hurryover

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 12, 2013, 02:43:03 PM
Me too. I always try to avoid failures to communication.

Classic...

I might just have to watch it again tonight just because you've said that.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Tuna on August 12, 2013, 12:16:38 PM
No, he looked like he was in a 'group' picture.. first, I don't know why I googled Untouchables, but the Hat on your guy was way different from their era. So then I searched on Outlaws.. and I saw this in one of the group pictures, that said Butch Cassidy.. so then I searched on his name and came up with quite a few instances..

I just dragged the picture into Tineye...

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: sandman2575 on August 09, 2013, 08:23:02 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 09, 2013, 05:26:32 PM
Are you using TFH?  I've tried getting ICE to run with it but it seems really buggy.  I've installed the latest version (MKVIIrev1027) and the hotfix but it crashes constantly.  I haven't been able to get it to run for more than a few days of gametime before it crashes to desktop.

ugh sorry to hear that -- Yes I'm using TFH.  Did you also d/l and install the "podcat's TFH .exe" -- there's a link below the 3.2c hotfix.  I'm not sure what exactly it does (and in fact have posted on the forum because i'd like to know) -- but it seemed like an odd and easy to overlook step.

?

It's up and running now.  I feel overwhelmed all over again.  Should be an interesting experience playing around with this new mod.