For those about to Friday, we salute you!

Started by MetalDog, July 26, 2013, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

The last week has been pretty crazy for me, so, it's with great relief that Friday has arrived.  The best I can tell is that Civ will be played.  Beyond that, I do not know.  If anything else turns up, I'll let you know ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille

This weekend i am going to play the following games:

- Armada 2526 Supernova. Pbem and one game solo.

- Spartan/Gates of Troy: as the Roman empire, i am going to invade Greece....muahahaha!

Maybe something else, don't know yet....time is thin...

tgb

Shadowrun Returns
Civ V:BNW
Korbal Space Program

JudgeDredd

Tonight I might try some more Sins of a Solar Empire and maybe continue my Bioshock Infinite

I have a 75 mile charity bike ride tomorrow. That'll take me about 4.5 hours and I'll be pretty knackered after it - so I'll be doing NO gaming tomorrow

Sunday I am performing an homage to my elder sister - we went to see Star Wars IV:A New Hope, Star Wars V:The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars VI:Return of the Jedi all at once at The Odeon Cinema in 1984 - and they've been on telly and I've recorded them - so my homage will be to sit through all 3 films on Sunday. I'll likely be able to squeeze in some gaming and I feel some DCS Black Shark and a boardgame...I might fire up Phantom Leader or possibly Band of Heroes

Whatever you all do - enjoy and stay safe out there.  :)
Alba gu' brath

smittyohio

Dark Souls, yes I am prepared to die. And have.
X-Com

Got on a roll last night and beat 3 bosses in Dark Souls.  I'm sure I'll get my payback tonight...

TheCommandTent

Most of these weekend will spent resisting preordering Rome II.  Other than that I have no idea what gaming I'll actually get in.  Hopefully something will strike my fancy that I can dive into.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

I've begun an official countdown to Rome 2's release. About a month to go. In the meantime I'm taking a short break from Civ V for some AoE II HD, some Bioshock: Infinite and maybe some.Dishonored: Knife of Dunwall. Will also be buying SC: WWI and Breakthrough.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Up early tomorrow to go spend the day shooting up in the mountains, so I probably won't much gaming time in tomorrow. Probably a good thing because I'm in a slump. 30+ games on my computer, not to mention the uninstalled ones and Steam, GOG, and GG and none of them seem to be holding my attention. SO I have no idea what I'm goign to be playing. Probably some more Wargame and Civ V but beyond that I have no clue. I have been thinking of doing a mod for something, leaning towards Distant Worlds. But finding an interesting Sci Fi universe that hasn't;t already been done is not as easy at it would seem.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

Holidaying with undercover junior in a motorhome round the UK - didn't even know it was Friday - dunno if that's a good thing

So far there has been swimming pool using the slide of doom DLC, freezing my knackers off in the outdoor pool III and trying to fit a weeks shopping in a fridge the size of a shoe box

Back on Sunday when I should partner up with huw and kick alien ass in sins - our last session destroyed one enemy and left the other at a severe disadvantage - this session should see their end - then maybe some dota 2 or more endless space

Squeezing in dom III pbem turns where I can and also counting down to rome II

Jarhead0331

Payday 2
Civ V with BNW
ARMA 3
...and something in space hopefully.  Just not sure what just yet.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

republic

This weekend I will play some of the games I bought on Steam sale....pffft...ya right.  More Wargame: Airland Battle and World of Tanks.  :)

Pinetree

I'll be busy beta testing Flashpoint Campaigns:Red Storm
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Martok

I'm for sure gonna get some time in on Birth of the Federation.  I've made a few more tweaks to my version of the BOP mod, after which I intend to (re)start my Cardassian AAR campaign. 

I'm also hoping to play a little Civ IV, Shogun 2, and/or Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

PanzersEast

For some reason Euro Truck Sim 2 has become Electronic Crack for me.....  so I will continue playing that with the TSM mod. 

Civ V
Wargame AirLand
Shogun Total War II

and the long list of others I will probably not play (just a reminder to myself that do I really need to make another purchase):
CK II
Dishonored
Distant Worlds
Fallen Enchantress LH
Skyrim (new mod)
Carrier Command
Eador MoBW
X3
Dominions 3
Kerbal Space
Cortex Command + Reus
Sanctum 2
Warlock
Blood Bowl
Vic II
Evil Genius..... just to name a few

Maybe some Payday 2 Multiplayer with JH.

PE

Tuna

LOL Tent on the resisting Rome II!

Today off.. wet and rainy outside.. having a blast playing Shogun 2 FoTS.

Will play some Civ V or Warlock MP if the chance comes up...

Be good all!