Panzer Kids Basic

Started by BanzaiCat, February 26, 2016, 11:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I just received this email in my inbox and thought I'd share. Sounds like it would be a great thing to share with kids.

QuoteI though you'd like to hear about my latest release, easy-to-learn World War II tank wargame rules. The Panzer Kids Basic PDF is geared toward parents teaching kids the essentials of miniature wargaming in quick tank skirmishes. It's also a good introduction for wargaming newcomers and those interested in exploring this aspect of the adventure gaming hobby on their own. The 16-page rules are free right here at Wargame Vault:

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/174924/Panzer-Kids-Basic

If you download them and like what you see, you can leave a "tip" through Wargame Vault's pay-what-you-want feature.

I'll release a more comprehensive Panzer Kids Deluxe booklet for a fee in a few months. It builds on the framework provided in the basic rules, with optional rules to use as players like and a longer list of historically based tank stats (and some scenarios, if I get inspired).

I hope you download the Panzer Kids Basic PDF and enjoy playing it. Many thanks for your support of and interest in my work through Griffon Publishing Studio.

Best regards,

Peter Schweighofer

Griffon Publishing Studio

Staggerwing

I got that same email. I'd be willing to bet that the rules might be good for getting a few first-time grownups into minis as well.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys