Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

^What Star says is true Gus.  I've heard horror stories like that from friends who got dropped for making either too many claims or a big costly claim.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

At the risk of angering Star Francis again: I post a lot here, but not everything.

I think I posted last summer when a drug addict t-boned my Forester with my younger daughter in the passenger seat to the tune of 8k in repairs. No one was hurt.

But I don't think I posted last month when a 15 year old female 'permitted' driver blew through a stop sign at 40mph, destroyed a Mustang and then hit The Wife's new Outback with my whole family in it. The guy in the Mustang went to the hospital and had many broken bones. We were all ok.

Just got the that Outback returned from the shop yesterday to the tune of 5k.

The Wife also totaled another Outback (the sweet 6 cylinder one) near West Point 4 years ago when a deer jumped in front of her at 70mph.

And in 2016 my Impreza was totaled when I got rear-ended by a Honda Accord and pushed into a Ford Explorer.

So, in conclusion - I have seen some things of my own. USAA is a great insurance provider. And the art of driving is pretty much lost.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I can sympathize. We just got through fighting with State Farm over hurricane damage repairs. My local agent was a breeze to work with but the corporate types, Claims Adjusters, were out for blood and were among the hardest people ever to work with.  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^I guess we should start a 'Insurance Horror Story' thread.

Luckily USAA has been absolutely awesome for each of my horrors.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

I always thought that this arty was a photoshop job

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^
^That can't be real, can it?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

its a prototype MSTA-B russian spg

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

^Gus drone tank. Look out! :Dreamer:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

That looks like one of the Tamiya kits I've built.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bobarossa

Why is there a nasa sticker on it?