Gaming, thy name is Friday!

Started by MetalDog, August 02, 2013, 05:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Have squeezed in some XCOM so far, lost Jarhead and Bob - its not the same without them, but i shall not reload the turn!!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on August 03, 2013, 05:28:04 PM
SDR's on antibiotics? Do I dare ask for what?

Joys of getting old, SnuffleupaGus.  Prostate infection. 

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 03, 2013, 06:36:01 PM
Quote from: Gusington on August 03, 2013, 05:28:04 PM
SDR's on antibiotics? Do I dare ask for what?

Joys of getting old, SnuffleupaGus.  Prostate infection.

how did you get THAT???  :o

Huw the Poo

Probably the same way I got one in my bollock - shagging loads of loose chicks. 8)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Wish I knew.  Even though the docs have it as chronic non-bacterial prostatitis on file, they insist on throwing me on antibiotics when I get hit with a bout every 4-5 years.  I take the drugs, cut out the booze and the caffeine for a few weeks and it abates.     

Kushan

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 03, 2013, 06:17:19 PM
Have squeezed in some XCOM so far, lost Jarhead and Bob - its not the same without them, but i shall not reload the turn!!

Did they at least die in a blaze of glory?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

I didn't even know the prostate could get infected. Holy frijoles.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

A few years back I recall reading that middle age and older men who have sex on a regular basis have a lower incidence of prostate cancer. Sexually active women in the same age bracket, otoh, have a higher incidence of cervical cancer. That's just not fair.  :(
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: Kushan on August 03, 2013, 07:12:34 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on August 03, 2013, 06:17:19 PM

Did they at least die in a blaze of glory?

they died in a blaze of 'we wish we had a better commander' but yes they were performing heroic acts - unfortunately Bob got killed twice, once by the aliens and once by me for rising up as a zombie

The team is now led by Major Huw 'the Puw' Jones (he's Welsh, it was a guess!!), and a sniper named after an old female work colleague

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 03, 2013, 08:00:55 PM
The team is now led by Major Huw 'the Puw' Jones (he's Welsh, it was a guess!!), and a sniper named after an old female work colleague

Haha!  I hope you've given me a decent haircut!  And if I'm a woman I hope I have big boobies!

Anguille

I resumed playing 2 games i hadn't finished yet...still getting hammered!

- Heroes of annihilated empires(mission: defending the camp)
- Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar...lost again Pharsallus...

I think i have to start something easier before i continue with these...too hard. Me thinks, next week i'll be playing Dark Star One.

Also playing Armada 2526 Supernova.

bob48

Quote from: Huw the Poo on August 03, 2013, 06:51:11 PM
Probably the same way I got one in my bollock - shagging loads of loose chicks. 8)

In which case, you should have got it in both of 'em. My advice would be to change hands occasionally ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Huw the Poo

Hahahahaha Bob!  I can't even begin to think of a comback to that one.  Well played!

republic

Had a good flight on DCS, I do wish that game was a little more alive.  Ingame voicecomms would do wonders for that game.  While nearly every server has their own teamspeak hardly anyone uses them...

Tuna

Finished my Shogun 2 FotS campaign today! Started a vanila Shogon 2 campaign right after. I'm definitely going to be weak for Rome II.
Played some Iron Front Saturday at SIMHQ, with SDR and some of the regulars. But lost my internet at the beginning of the 3rd game   :(.