Good or evil? How do you play?

Started by MetalDog, February 21, 2016, 10:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Oh I see.  I'd be up for just joining into your regular group, but Wednesday is a bad night for me.  Which I guess is really the challenge of any group finding the day/time that works for everyone.

Bison

MetalDog

Game group meets tomorrow night.  I hope to accomplish having all PC's made and playable, then a demo of how combat works.  Then, if there's time, we'll start the adventure.  Going to start at the inn and give them rumors/NPC interaction to introduce possible adventures.  See where they take it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I fail to see an update here Mr. DM.

MetalDog

Sorry.  Not much to update.  I had two arrivals around 7:30 and didn't get the other two until almost 11.  My daughter, Joe, and Matt all have their character sheets up to date and the campaign background that they are supposed to know.  Once Tom and Chay got here, we had just started a combat demonstration.  So, I put the two of them on the map and we ran it until the scenario was over.  Some scratches on the players, but, six Kobolds and four Goblins went kaput.  Everyone found that it brought a lot of things together for them.  I'll take my successes where I can get them :)

Bison

It's all about the first baby steps learning the game's system and how to role play.  Sounds like a great start to me, which hopefully bears the fruit of a long term gaming group.

MetalDog

Thank you, sir, for the encouragement.   :)

Bison

I *think* I finally figured out the combat rounds sequencing.  We really skipped a few steps on Friday night when we played on FG.

MetalDog

Really?  If you have a chance, I am free until 8 CST.  Ping me on Steam or something and we'll get in and give it a whirl.