Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

You don't cruise Facebook do you?

It's coming in Yaah #4

mirth

Thanks. I just found it on Flying Pig's FB page. Looks sweet.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

You do realize that part of the fun is making you go look for stuff right?

bayonetbrant

I just have to give this game an eye-roll, on principle
QuoteDark Tales of Nadaras - the Renaissance steam-punk boardgame

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

"Renaissance steam-punk"?
That's like the "medieval Jetsons"

that's not enough of an eye-roll....  hang on

there, that's better

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 25, 2015, 09:19:59 AM
I just have to give this game an eye-roll, on principle
QuoteDark Tales of Nadaras - the Renaissance steam-punk boardgame

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

"Renaissance steam-punk"?
That's like the "medieval Jetsons"

that's not enough of an eye-roll....  hang on

there, that's better

Sometimes less is more.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Barthheart

avrotim

I've been hard at work on the graphics for "The Lamps are Going out" for Compass Games.  Here is a sample of the cards; they are just about finalized.  The game is expected to be released sometime next year.
currently working on: Crowbar, Thunder in the East, Attack of the 50 Ft Colossi
Currently building: nothing

Staggerwing

Tim, those cards look nice.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

bayonetbrant

Tim - if you score us a copy for review, I'll guarantee it leads as a weekend feature.  I've been trying to get Compass Games to even acknowledge our existence for years, and they never even reply with a "kiss off" email.

avrotim

Remind me about getting a copy for review later on in 2016.

In the meantime, over at Tiny Battle Publications, Hermann's little SciFi game "invaders from Dimension X!" has reportedly already sold out its first print run, and the publisher has asked Hermann if he can come up with another game and/or expansion for it.  The Hermannator in turn asked me to draw up some artwork that could be used for it.  This time it will be giant buggy-things vs the marines.  Here is a very Very first look at the cover art that may (or may not) be used.

currently working on: Crowbar, Thunder in the East, Attack of the 50 Ft Colossi
Currently building: nothing