Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013

Started by Huw the Poo, July 05, 2013, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013

I'm not gonna be taking one for the team this time, I'm afraid.

Gus, you're up!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Wolfe1759

From their feature list for the game

The most realistic robot vacuum simulator ever

For once I'm willing to concede that the designers marketing hype may be 100% correct  :)

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Tpek

If I am going to be "playing" as a robotic vacuum cleaner, why not just actually use a real vacuum cleaner and clean my house?! :P

Staggerwing

Well, you could also ask "If I'm going to play at farming in a Farm Sim, why not grow vegetables and raise chickens for real? I could always use the extra money I'll make from my RL farm stand.

And then there's that whole trucking, Train engineering, and Ambulance driving sim thing...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Wolfe1759 on July 05, 2013, 04:58:33 PM
From their feature list for the game

The most realistic robot vacuum simulator ever

For once I'm willing to concede that the designers marketing hype may be 100% correct  :)

Personally, this line caught my eye :

Duel with your friends in 2 player mode

???

son_of_montfort

This is a brilliant plan. The developers surely slaved their actual Roombas to the game and are now reaping the benefits of several players controlling the Roombas and sweeping their floors!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

TheCommandTent

Quote from: son_of_montfort on July 05, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
This is a brilliant plan. The developers surely slaved their actual Roombas to the game and are now reaping the benefits of several players controlling the Roombas and sweeping their floors!

That would be hilarious if that were true.  Just think you could pay and upload a floor plan of your house and have the developers design a "level" for other players to play and get your house cleaned. :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."