Send Them FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, June 02, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

The Ostrogoths in my ATW campaign are way off in north Italy somewhere racing the Vandals to Rome. I've got my Visigoth bands built-up in southern Greece where we don't suffer from the cold of winter and I've got to choose now between following everybody to Italy or heading east to try to capture Constantinople-- a very tough nut to crack. Decisions, decisions.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Kooky - in my game the Visigoths have already captured Constantinople. To keep up with our Gothic Joneses, my Goths are still trying to pick off the other Mediterranean and Levantine cities. Lots of weird factions out in this area.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Friday night went to Yacht club with the missus and friends for dinner. Yesterday did some World of Warships time with Nef and 2ndacr (always good for a few chuckles). We had quite the long losing streak going on!

Today.. need to study a little, hopefully have some gaming time later.

Gusington

Yacht club?? Fancypants.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Tuna

lol.. we're not members (yet).. Food was good alcohol cheap.. thinking of going for the 'social membership'

bob48

Do you have to buy a special hat...........cap'n?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

bob48

Ok Barth - how long can we keep this up without slipping into a pirate accent?

..avast behind...............

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

AHOY TUNA YE BARNACLED BASTARD!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bob48

...not very long, apparently.

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

That was a whole four minutes.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'Clip those corners'

Ubercat

Quote from: Tuna on June 04, 2017, 03:32:52 PM
lol.. we're not members (yet).. Food was good alcohol cheap.. thinking of going for the 'social membership'

Do you have to have at least 2 generations of wealth in your family before you're "good enough"?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Tuna

I think you need a Dongle..

No wealth required.. 350 for the year. and 100 of that is credit (don't know why they do that, we'll easily spend more than that over the summer).