More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 16, 2013, 07:20:21 PM
LMAO at you two! Seriously, you boys should tour.

Look for the "Queens of Comedy" tour coming soon to your city.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

BanzaiCat

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

OK fess up - how many of you are like this

bayonetbrant

Tpek

Quote from: besilarius on December 18, 2013, 07:41:46 AM
Will Rogers was great.

Sadly this is untrue.
Our government here came up with the idea of taxing the dead.
(True story  :-[)

LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on December 18, 2013, 08:26:56 AM
Quote from: besilarius on December 18, 2013, 07:41:46 AM
Will Rogers was great.

Sadly this is untrue.
Our government here came up with the idea of taxing the dead.
(True story  :-[)

Was there jail time involved for failure to pay? If so the story would be perfect!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Ubercat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 18, 2013, 07:46:36 AM

Or, more likely, a dumb American with something to prove. (At least here in America)
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Dolan50

Reminds me of one of my Drill Sgts. prayers when I was in basic.

"Yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil.For I am the evil."

A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Windigo

Heard it slightly different

"Yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil.For I am meanest sonuvabitch here!"

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.