More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

there is a durex gel that does the same thing, the man may have been confused.... or maybe not  :))
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Nicer than itch powder, i suppose.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Staggerwing

Or that nasty Vietnamese fermented fish condiment. Her Gyno would be all like "WTF?"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

besilarius

Thank goodness for Col. John Glover and his Marblehead regiment.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bob48

Force 10 coffee spew............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

besilarius

Massachusetts, where Colonel Glover and his regiment came from, is a strange land.
They had a love - hate relationship with a governor named Endicut Peabody.  So they named for towns after him.
Endicut.
Peabody.
Marblehead.
Athol.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Freyland

Clearly, their dental care is not up to National standards.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 26, 2015, 09:51:57 AM
O:-)

My wife watched that interview and thus I was (unfortunately) exposed to it.

Bruce was pretty clear chicks still turned him on. Sorry, Cos.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Marty Ward

Quote from: LongBlade on April 26, 2015, 09:59:13 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 26, 2015, 09:51:57 AM
O:-)

My wife watched that interview and thus I was (unfortunately) exposed to it.

Bruce was pretty clear chicks still turned him on. Sorry, Cos.

There is something I can't quite understand about this whole transgender thing. Jenner thinks he is a woman but still has man parts and he likes girls. Is he a lesbian or is he hetero?
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

LongBlade

Quote from: Marty Ward on April 26, 2015, 10:21:00 AM
There is something I can't quite understand about this whole transgender thing. Jenner thinks he is a woman but still has man parts and he likes girls. Is he a lesbian or is he hetero?

He was equally as confused as the rest of us.

Apparently this was a long-standing issue for him. Even as he was winning the decathalon he was feeling the need to identify as a woman. He told all of his wives at one point or another and they were all accepting, though it isn't clear that for two of them that he was truly trans-gender as opposed to a simple cross-dresser.

(Yes, there are distinctions.)

In fairness, I think my wife follows this because she's in HR and has before and will again see these issues and have to form policy accordingly. So I get it through osmosis.

I don't know what Star's and Mirth's excuse is.  :coolsmiley:

Steelgrave

So the question is will Jenner end up in a man's prison or a women's facility for vehicular manslaughter? Or will the whole thing go away because he's a "celebrity" (and how loosely we use the term nowadays).   :tickedoff:

Freyland

I imagine it will be prolonged transitional detention for his trans-gender fender-bender.

Martok

Glad to see some people are remembering the stuff that actually matters (like that he's killed someone with his car) instead of giving a shit over whether he identifies with having boy-parts or girl-parts...  ::) >:( 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Quote from: Martok on April 26, 2015, 03:01:32 PM
Glad to see some people are remembering the stuff that actually matters (like that he's killed someone with his car) instead of giving a shit over whether he identifies with having boy-parts or girl-parts...  ::) >:(

I'm not clear on the circumstances involving the accident. Anybody got deets?