More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

250,000?!  That's pretty optimistic, don't ya' think?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 25, 2016, 01:03:34 PM

Hmmm.

There appear to be several mysterious buses that have been investigated. I found a YT video of one, but it's lame.

There's something about South Africa, but I don't think this guy has the typos for being in South Africa.

Maybe he solved a mystery about a bus on a motherboard?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

Kinda difficult to "get in touch" when you don't have, you know, any contact information on your card.  ;D

bayonetbrant

Just ask the nearest goat to get on the horn to him
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on February 26, 2016, 10:51:56 AM

Seriously.... And they claim to have an Air Force base with NO RUNWAYS!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!??????

"Unlike most Air Force Bases, Warren AFB has no runway for fixed-wing aircraft."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_E._Warren_Air_Force_Base
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant