More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrunner

Emeraldlis

..... :2funny: much cheaper to just get 3 tattoos of 3 kids I think !!!! Lol
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

airboy

Quote from: mirth on December 28, 2017, 08:09:47 AM
This is on the nose

The closest Wal-Mart to me is very well run.  The Target is never stocked and smells of rancid popcorn like the old K-Marts did.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on December 31, 2017, 09:38:36 AM
IT 101

I usually find hitting malfunctioning electronics works wonders as a reboot  ;D......that's if no web monkey is available  :-"

mirth

mirth

Emeraldlis

^seems a plausible and sane reaction to me !  ;D

Quote from: mirth on December 31, 2017, 09:43:45 AM
We're never available.

I've noticed  ;)...I must have unwittingly pee'd off the I.T guy  :-\  now I'll never get my electronics rebooted ! I'll probably be put on hold to a call center forever ....to India , and I don't even speak Hindi !  \m/

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 31, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

We're never available.

I've noticed  ;)...I must have unwittingly pee'd off the I.T guy  :-\  now I'll never get my electronics rebooted ! I'll probably be put on hold to a call center forever ....to India , and I don't even speak Hindi !  \m/

I think he meant "we're never available to chat in the wee hours of the morning when you're bored and just looking for someone to bug"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 31, 2017, 10:34:17 AM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 31, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

We're never available.

I think he meant "we're never available to chat in the wee hours of the morning when you're bored and just looking for someone to bug"

I'm never bored  :P And I have other people I can bug ....and do bug , I just like bugging you guys the most  :dreamer:   ;)  y'all are just a lot of fun to bug  :D 

mirth

Pay no attention to Grumpa Brant.