Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: WarNo by Eugen - aka WARGA...
Last post by Destraex - Yesterday at 03:42:47 AM
WARNO is finally released from early access and into the wild. Might have to give her a whirl.
The gold edition discount will be retro actively given to early access buyers when they finally get that item into the store.
Computer Gaming / Re: Crown Wars: The Black Prin...
Last post by Grim.Reaper - Yesterday at 03:26:10 AM
Releases today.  Liked the demo enough to give it a go.  Although seems devs been quiet a bit, hope not a train wreck:)
Computer Gaming / Re: Campaign Series Middle Eas...
Last post by Jason Petho - Yesterday at 12:18:55 AM
A couple of heads up thoughts and show and tell with the map editor for TACTICS WITH JOE channel after which we dived into one of the Linked Campaign scenarios that were converted to regular scenarios. We were off to Yemen and have a scrap in the mountainous terrain of central Yemen. We have a fabulous mix of units and were making excellent progress against the entrenched rebels.

Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by nelmsm - May 22, 2024, 09:23:50 PM
Babylon Bee had an article today about how the Israelis revealed today that they had a new terraforming machine that could make mountains spring up out of nowhere.   :twirl:   Those guys find ways to crack me up everyday.
Computer Gaming / Re: Strategy is not hip
Last post by solops - May 22, 2024, 08:41:00 PM
You know, I like creamy peanut butter best. Crunchy peanut butter just seems so...ummm...busy and complicated.
Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by Uberhaus - May 22, 2024, 07:36:15 PM
Iranian dissidents have named the Mossad agent responsible as:  Eli Copter. 

Joke of the decade, though, no laughing matter the Telegraph article where it is taken from:  The death of Iran's president Raisi has exposed the sickness at the heart of the West  Madeline Grant:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/courage-iranian-people-shames-craven-175231907.html
Last post by jamus34 - May 22, 2024, 06:18:42 PM
Waiting for the big screen release of "Ass"

(For you Idiocracy fans)
Computer Gaming / Re: Flashpoint campaigns - Sou...
Last post by Uberhaus - May 22, 2024, 05:32:26 PM
Beta update 2.1.4.8216 has been released.
Last post by Old TImer - May 22, 2024, 05:02:43 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 22, 2024, 04:53:39 PMMakes perfect sense. As the population gets dumber with less attention span and more entitled to being instantly gratified, so too shall the quality of recreation and entertainment diminish.  :uglystupid2: 

I was going to comment on the general "dumbing down" of the populace, especially in the US.
Talking to my grandchildren about their subjects in school makes me want to cry.  They don't
even teach cursive writing anymore.  When did this happen?  Very depressing in general.
Last post by Grim.Reaper - May 22, 2024, 05:00:48 PM
Totally non surprising to me, believe strategy players always have been in the minority compared to the other genres.....