IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE!

Started by JudgeDredd, August 23, 2013, 02:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Was on my bike ride last weekend so had no gaming. I want to make up for it this weekend, but I may have "work" to do.

When I do get time, I'll be playing Sins of a Solar Empire (been through the tutorials twice and had a small failed game), FSX Hauler, painting and building my Trumpeter 1/35 Challenger II (I know that's not strictly gaming - but it's weekend relaxing time!) and possibly some OOTP 13

On the other hand, I do have cupboard doors to paint and a shower rail to fix and my bike tyres to change (put my summer ones back on and get the heavy duty Marathon tyres off)

So it'll be a busy weekend.
Alba gu' brath

Yskonyn

For me it'll be:

CMBN
CMSF
Final Fantasy 14 early access (yay!)
Europa Universalis 4
Distant Worlds Shadows
and some PayDay 2 with a group of friends.

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Anguille

I will be playing the following games:

- Hegemony Gold. Still playing the Philipp of Macedon campaign.

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

- This week i've seen the movie "Patton" so i've installed Blitzkrieg Gold and will start the "Rolling Thunder" campaign.

Huw the Poo

Dota 2

Dunno what else.  I'll try the Occult Chronicles demo and maybe try a bit of Eador: Masters of the Broken World.

bayonetbrant

probably some Card Hunter this weekend...  fun little game, that one :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tuna

FSX
Europa Universalis IV a little bit of HOI III
Maybe continue Shogun 2 Vanila Campaign
CMBN email turns
Iron Front at SIMHQ maybe
DOTA2 Maybe..
DCS either if their helpdesk responds or if I figure the registry keys to delete.

Jeez too much gaming with too little time.. I need a long weekend!

undercovergeek

HOI III as Italy

EU IV - still nation deciding, i bought it for a reason, may as well start playing it!

DOTA2 - need to start my training and get stuck in and join Huw on his adventures

Gusington

Dawn of War II and Space Hulk.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Continuing to colonize the New World inEU IV
Checking out the release version of Occult Chronicles

Kushan

Started a new game as Austria in EU IV last night. Going to continue that and maybe do some modding.

Yesterday afternoon I got a beta invite to the one Matrix game I applied. Going to be spending a lot of time with that this weekend. Might be spending more time with the scenario editor then the actual game though.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

GJK

Our local group is playing a large game of SAGA tonight and me and my son may go and observe.  Hoping to get our own mini's game of Force on Force going this weekend.  In a pbem game of Combat Mission: BB and so will get those turns out (old school CM). Itching for some ASL but may have to settle for Get to the Chopper! if that's what my son wants to play.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

PanzersEast

I've been in a gaming slump... A weekend of options for sure..... so I am going to:

EU IV - Ottoman Campaign
FSX - Air Hauler maybe a 20mil loan for 777F (CaptainSim)
Don't Starve - Got Free
Warhammer Space Marine - Finishing the unfinished for the Emperor

from there who knows....
Distant Worlds - continue campaign
CK II - start a new campaign
Dominions 3 - need to LEARN
SkyRim - kill stuff
OOTP 14 - continue ATL Braves
Wargame AirLand - Smash stuff
Hearts of Iron III - Germany Campaign continue.....

PE

Slick Wilhelm

I know that there's a lot of hoopla around Europa Universalis IV right now, but the time frame just doesn't trip my trigger. I think I'm going to dig into Victoria II: Heart of Darkness instead.

And some World of Tanks, of course. Almost have enough credits to purchase my T-95.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: GJK on August 23, 2013, 07:50:31 AM
Our local group is playing a large game of SAGA tonight and me and my son may go and observe.  Hoping to get our own mini's game of Force on Force going this weekend. 

You do realize we will want pictures of that, right?  :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bbmike

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on August 23, 2013, 08:23:47 AM
I know that there's a lot of hoopla around Europa Universalis IV right now, but the time frame just doesn't trip my trigger. I think I'm going to dig into Victoria II: Heart of Darkness instead.

I like the time period of Victoria II much better but I have to say that EU4 is so much more fun to play! And I'll be playing more EU4 this weekend along with Deadlock.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak