Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaTank

ah...the daily defenestration... >:D
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

SirAndrewD

Counterattack seems to be going well.  I saw some reports that the Ukrainians gained some local air superiority over Kherson thanks to the withdrawal from Crimean airbases and the Ukrainian army putting AA batteries close to the front.

I really can't wait for the Sabaton album that's writing itself right now.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

jamus34

I really can't wait for the Sabaton album that's writing itself right now.

+1
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

^+2 hahaha  ;D

There's at least two Killing Joke albums within all this too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I guess this can hold us till now..

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

Enforcer's back on the air! Last night's mega-catchup news roundup:

And the summary episode this morning:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Uberhaus

The defenstrated individuals and the country's leadership, held/hold the same views.
"So far, so good."

GDS_Starfury

this is what is thought to be russian soviet forces in the Kherson:

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JasonPratt

Your reverse strikethru: I saw it!  ;D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, last night's Enforcer news digest:

"Remember, kids, smoking kills! -- and the favorite Russian cigarettes, are 'Lucky Strikes'!"

ArizonaTank

Pulled up a youtube video where a spokesman from the Russian MOD was making some outrageous claims about Russian successes.

Youtube paired it with a commercial for Disney's new "Pinocchio".

If that pairing was not on purpose, it was certainly karma...
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

JasonPratt

The Enforcer provides a short lecture on the concept of troop density in modern warfare, exemplified by Uks vs Orcs:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: ArizonaTank on September 03, 2022, 03:19:24 PM
Pulled up a youtube video where a spokesman from the Russian MOD was making some outrageous claims about Russian successes.

Youtube paired it with a commercial for Disney's new "Pinocchio".

If that pairing was not on purpose, it was certainly karma...

From Bang/Showbiz (some source eh?)....anyway, if the Russians were doing well they would not keep threatening to go nuclear:

The 56-year-old politician has served as deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia since 2020 and alleged that Western countries are "taking advantage of the military conflict" in Ukraine after Russian President Vladimir Putin launched an ongoing invasion of its neighbouring country back in February.

He said: "Allies attempting to provoke Russia [are playing] a chess game with death. The West would like to take advantage of the military conflict in Ukraine to push our country to a new twist of disintegration, do everything to paralyze Russia's state institutions and deprive the country of efficient controls, as happened in 1991."

Dmitry - who also served as president of Russia between 2008 and 2012 and prime minister of Russia between 2012 and 2020 - went on to describe attempts to "break up" the tension as the "dirty dreams of Anglo Saxon perverts" and warned that trying to "shred" the country into pieces would be "very dangerous."

In a piece published a post on his messaging app channel, he added: "Those are the dirty dreams of the Anglo-Saxon perverts, who go to sleep with a secret thought about the breakup of our state, thinking about how to shred us into pieces, cut us into small bits. Such attempts are very dangerous and mustn't be underestimated. Those dreamers ignore a simple axiom: a forceful disintegration of a nuclear power is always a chess game with death, in which it's known precisely when the check and mate comes: doomsday for mankind."

GDS_Starfury

oh they're going nuclear again.... must be that time of the week again.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.