Matrixgames Summer Sale has started

Started by steve58, June 11, 2015, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Lets all have a Sale!  O0   ...doesn't say how long the sale will last.

"Now is the winter of our discontent/Made glorious summer by this sun of York" – Shakespeare, Richard III, Act I, Scene I

Darkness and coldness are finally giving way to summer, and is there anything better than a summer discount to celebrate this important turning point?

You now have the chance to grab plenty of awesome games at a discount so as to better enjoy your spare time!

Battle Academy,  Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm, Distant Worlds, Commander: The Great War, Panzer Corps, Close Combat: Gateway to Caen, Hell, .... the list is so long that it would be hard to show them all here; but all of those games and many more are awaiting you, so be sure to check them all here!

It's not over! Among all of this a special discount – the Featured Deal -  for Pandora is here!

ONLY FOR TODAY the game will be on sale for only 9.99$!

http://www.matrixgames.com/images/Steam%20Summer%20Sale%20List.pdf
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

RyanE

jomni

Must clarify that this is in conjunction with Steam Summer sale.   So flagship non-steam Matrix games are not included like War in the West.

Cyrano

CMANO the only Matrix game I want that I don't have (the recent Humble Bundle cleared up a nice bunch of vacancies) and, of course, 'tis not there...

Curses tossed to the heavens...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Pete Dero

Quote from: Cyrano on June 11, 2015, 05:31:29 PM
CMANO the only Matrix game I want that I don't have (the recent Humble Bundle cleared up a nice bunch of vacancies) and, of course, 'tis not there...

Curses tossed to the heavens...

It is 25% off on Steam and Matrix  (maybe it is just missing from the list)

Cyrano

Outstanding!!

Can't wait to get home then.

Rarely so pleased to have missed something...

Must...now...spend...Christmas gift card!!!!

Jim
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

airboy

I'll probably buy Distant Worlds: Universe and put it on the shelf with all of the other games I have not had time to play.
Or I'll pick it up during the Christmas Sale.

Staggerwing

Quote from: airboy on June 12, 2015, 02:38:48 PM
I'll probably buy Distant Worlds: Universe and put it on the shelf with all of the other games I have not had time to play.

DW: Universe doesn't seem to be on the list.  :(
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 12, 2015, 06:46:27 PM
Quote from: airboy on June 12, 2015, 02:38:48 PM

DW: Universe doesn't seem to be on the list.  :(

Still too much for me.. Already plunked down 70 to start with the game.. Without the coupons, 40 bucks is too much for another expansion.