Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Damn.  Those are some awesome-looking screenshots PE

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Rayfer

Quote from: Martok on November 20, 2013, 01:18:13 PM
Damn.  Those are some awesome-looking screenshots PE!

My feelings to a tee.  I have stayed away from this new version of the X series because I found the learning curve in X3 Terrran Conflict too steep for my 62 year old brain.  But I love seeing the screenshots PE posted.

Barthheart

Screen shots from my MP game with Mark Walker tonight. I'm the Russians... kicking some German ass....  8)

Nefaro

Looks like fun.   Hope to see that game in the next few years, and with a fair amount of scenarios. 

Matrix isn't gonna price the game by the hour again, are they?  :P

Barthheart

Quote from: Nefaro on November 21, 2013, 08:25:17 PM
Looks like fun.   Hope to see that game in the next few years, and with a fair amount of scenarios. 

Matrix says release in Jan. 2014 is certain. The 2 campaigns total about 35 scenarios, then there's stand alones and MP's on top of that.

Nefaro

The subject of this Rising Storm screenshot sums up my performance in the first couple multiplayer matches I had tonight.  And too goddamn much Bloom again.  Must be set to "make me a half-blind old codger".

I don't think he's gonna make it.

-budd-

Quote from: Barthheart on November 21, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

Matrix says release in Jan. 2014 is certain. The 2 campaigns total about 35 scenarios, then there's stand alones and MP's on top of that.

Don't suppose you would be allowed to do an AAR ;D ......and is it an option to turn off the hex grid....the hexes don't bother me but the dots do.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Barthheart

Quote from: -budd- on November 21, 2013, 09:49:44 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 21, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

Don't suppose you would be allowed to do an AAR ;D ......and is it an option to turn off the hex grid....the hexes don't bother me but the dots do.

Might be able to do an AAR... I'll ask. The hex grid can't be turned off.

-budd-

thx for the reply, hope you can do an AAR. How long did the game take you guys? ....last question...i promise ;)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Barthheart

Quote from: -budd- on November 21, 2013, 10:08:48 PM
thx for the reply, hope you can do an AAR. How long did the game take you guys? ....last question...i promise ;)

All in about an hour to do the 8 turns.

WallysWorld

Train Simulator 2014: pulling into Victorville with a freight train. Steam's workshop is full of great scenarios for this game.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

jomni

Nice. I have this but don't play a lot of it.

MengJiao

Quote from: jomni on November 19, 2013, 10:31:23 PM
Another great prop plane. Thanks for the PM.
P3D version 2 is coming out on the 25th.

CLOD cockpit view.  Going under the clouds looking for AI 109s.  I noticed the reflection in the artificial horizon and thought that was cool. 

Tuna

Quote from: WallysWorld on November 24, 2013, 05:30:58 PM
Train Simulator 2014: pulling into Victorville with a freight train. Steam's workshop is full of great scenarios for this game.

My Dad would've loved that, he was a model railroader.. bummer thing is he quit around the time I was born.. Nothing would be cooler growing up, then having a cellar full of trains!.. lol.. I only got to see pictures!

jomni

Prepar3D default.  No add-ons installed.

Sky and clouds feel different.

Not too fond of the default ground textures.

Dynamic shadowing inside the cockpit.

Glorious sun effect.

Trying out some rain.

That's a rained out Singapore in the background.