Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on August 01, 2014, 08:14:01 PM
Gives a new meaning to the word POOP DECK

Is Pixel Piracy any good?  I suppose you haven't played it much (and it's still early access?).

jomni

Quote from: Nefaro on August 02, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: jomni on August 01, 2014, 08:14:01 PM
Gives a new meaning to the word POOP DECK

Is Pixel Piracy any good?  I suppose you haven't played it much (and it's still early access?).

Yeah just starting.  There's a steep learning curve.  Combat is hard and click-festy.  Money is hard to find / make.
Production quality is good.  Good music and the graphics is interesting.  It's like playing an old console game on an old CRT TV.

I believe it's a full release already.

jomni

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Challenger 2

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

republic

How active is the Steel Beasts Pro multiplayer community?  I've looked at it off and on for awhile...

Asid

Quote from: republic on August 03, 2014, 02:24:23 PM
How active is the Steel Beasts Pro multiplayer community?  I've looked at it off and on for awhile...

You will always find a game :)

There are Various servers however the online community is relatively small compared to  other online games. The community is pretty die hard and tend to stick around. I play with guys that have been doing Steel Beasts since 1999 :o

Let me know when you want to play. There are a few grogheads that are playing  :knuppel2:
War in Pieces

Asid

War in Pieces

Staggerwing

Aye!

Be there Hinds as well?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Asid

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 03, 2014, 07:08:40 PM
Aye!

Be there Hinds as well?

Yes but the flight model is basic and no cockpit. Just 3rd person. A binocular function is available.

Heres a list of the helicopters.

•   AH-64 Apache
•   CH-146 Griffon
•   CH-47 Chinook
•   Mi-24 Hind E
•   MRH-90
•   Tiger ARH
•   UH-60 Blackhawk

Link to the Wiki: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php/Category:Choppers

Regards

War in Pieces

RooksBailey

Really having fun with Evochron Mercenary.  I think the dev is witnessing a sales spike because of Elite.  Checked the Steam forum and was amused to see a bunch of discussions along the lines of "So, while I am waiting for Elite: Dangerous, I decided to buy/play this game...." ;D

Took this cool screenie yesterday:

My little (modified) basic ship flying past the local star.

Preparing to make a planetary landing.

Took a look out the right side of the canopy while on approach.  Some interesting topography.  Be interesting to take a stroll down there.

On the way down, I met a hostile craft just patrolling around.  We mixed it up in a dogfight that was a bit of a challenge because this planet suffers from high winds.  Trying to hit your target as your craft is getting blown all around is not easy.  But I won the fight anyway.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

W8taminute

^That looks like a really cool game.  I need to look into this one.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

Quote from: RooksBailey on August 07, 2014, 01:46:35 AMSome interesting topography.  Be interesting to take a stroll down there.

Is exiting the vehicles and walking around modeled?

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Challenger 2 Posing
War in Pieces

undercovergeek

someone left Star's gate open again?

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro