Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Asid on October 14, 2014, 04:07:57 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 14, 2014, 04:01:22 PM
What have you done to that M1??

Nothing that a bit of polish won't fix...  :knuppel2:

Polish?  You mean "Polish Ingenuity" (aka hit it with a hammer until it works again)?   :P

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Asid

M966 HMMWV

M966 HMMWV: ATGM carrier

D.O.W. (Asid) surveying the scene. I like this vehicle for recon

Is this the enemy i see before me? BGM-71E TOW-2A Thermal view
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Cupcake in the AH64 (pic by Cupcake). we neede the resupply  O0

War in Pieces

RooksBailey

Bored.  So I played CoH 2.   :)

My Soviets engage some Germans in a patch of woods.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Asid

Steel Beasts Pro

Multi crew tonight with the Dogs of War. This was 1 platoon comprising 3 tanks which were multi crew. The other vehicles in the mission were single player + AI

G = Gunner, TC = Tank Commander

Colebrook(TC) + Asid(G)
Assassin(TC) + Mastergunner (G)
Tanker(TC) + Cougar11(G)

War in Pieces

Nefaro

JudgeDredd

Quote from: panzerde on October 16, 2014, 09:43:37 PM
Nice shots, JD. We'll have to try PBEM sometime.
I wouldn't mind, but the only trouble is, I'm only interested in playing NATO...I'm so totally not interested in playing the Syrian side in this. I just love the NATO kit in the game.

I wouldn't mind firing up a CM:BN or CM:FI or a CM:RT game though if you wanted/have them.
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: Nefaro on October 17, 2014, 12:58:40 AM
Goodbye HYOO-MANS!   >:D

Great game. I have the iPad version and just used Ebola virus to wipe out the human race in about 2 years...  O0 ....   :(

panzerde

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 17, 2014, 04:44:13 AM

I wouldn't mind, but the only trouble is, I'm only interested in playing NATO...I'm so totally not interested in playing the Syrian side in this. I just love the NATO kit in the game.

I wouldn't mind firing up a CM:BN or CM:FI or a CM:RT game though if you wanted/have them.

Yeah, playing Red in CMSF tends to be not a lot of fun! :-)

I have 'em all. If you want to pick a scenario you like we can give it a whirl. PM me when you have some time and I'll send you my email.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

jomni

Quote from: panzerde on October 17, 2014, 04:41:17 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 17, 2014, 04:44:13 AM

Yeah, playing Red in CMSF tends to be not a lot of fun! :-)

I have 'em all. If you want to pick a scenario you like we can give it a whirl. PM me when you have some time and I'll send you my email.

I only play Red when it's Red vs. Red.  Like Syria vs. Insurgents or the other way around.  It tends to be fun. 

Asid

War in Pieces

RooksBailey

I don't usually get in an ACW mood until the spring, but here I am.   :)

My brigade marching to battle.  This is from the free Lynchburg pack for Scourge of War. 

Edit:  We arrive at the fight.  The shattered trees don't inspire confidence:

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway