Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Quote from: -budd- on July 12, 2015, 01:51:48 AM
yea i have 2 map mods and 2 counter mods im trying out to see which combination i like. The pocket held but ran out of fuel on turn 3 and couldn't get the last objective. can't figure out how to fuel drop, the manual tells you what it is, but not how to don't it.

F9 Air Transfer Mode.  Then right click on a ground unit.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 12, 2015, 03:07:00 AM
Now THAT is a nice looking map

JH - where did you hear about that game? Is it online only? Reminds me of Mechwarriors (now there's a game that needs an update). I thought one was in the works some time ago, but I can't look just now - off to an air show.

I'm always cruising the early access section of steam for cool games that don't make the main store page...sometimes I'm surprised what I find. dark Horizons has SP, but it's still rough and currently only skirmish against bots. I'm pretty sure they have plans to make a fully featured sp campaign.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Rayfer

Really nice looking map mod for WitE Budd...! I played that short scenario as the Germans and came up with a draw. The game is deep but playable. It would be great if they upgraded WitE to the newer WitW standards.

-budd-

Quote from: Rayfer on July 12, 2015, 06:44:23 AM
Really nice looking map mod for WitE Budd...! I played that short scenario as the Germans and came up with a draw. The game is deep but playable. It would be great if they upgraded WitE to the newer WitW standards.

Think im getting kinda hooked on it. Been awhile since i really got into an hex based igougo game. i've always imagined grand battles of encirclement but my skill or lack there of in games of this scale and scope has always led to frustration and i've tried a more than a few. I am having fun in my clumsy efforts to encircle and smash the reds and i imagine it will be equal fun cutting off and isolating spearheads when i play the russians. there is a lot to digest but the UI seems well made and and its defiantly easy to jump in and push counters around in a form that some what resembles a plan. My pocket held and i liquidated 250,000 troops in the pocket and i learned not to route enemy units away or out of the pocket. Hell this game made me go out and buy an HD tablet for the PDF and i don't know why i didn't get one before instead of printing stuff out.

Jomni: yea i finally found it in the manual, thx though. I did get a little loose with my HQ's and my supply suffered for it. i'll go back to the save and see if i can remedy the situation, if not i'll restart and go for a bigger pocket :D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

My Japanese CL and someone's BB in a World of Warships match last night.

Firing at enemy torpedo bombers that just dropped on someone else.  I'm listing a bit from damage.

Torpedo in the face!  Not fast enough, Grasshoppa.

All kinds of hell breaking loose around this BB-

jomni

Buoys to mark the edge of the map?   :P

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on July 18, 2015, 01:32:15 AM
Buoys to mark the edge of the map?   :P

No, the edge of the map is just some ghostly light blue line.   ;D

The buoys are for the typical 'World Of Games' cap zones.   :crazy2:  Gotta admit it doesn't bother me though, because I've seen way too many matches where the last outnumbered asshat on the losing side runs away and wastes everyone's time delaying the inevitable for as long as possible in War Thunder Air Forces.  These are a quick way to prevent such dickery.

Nefaro

Some nice details on the ships.

Up close to my Kongo:

undercovergeek

the ships are simply stunning

Skoop

I know the ships do look stunning, why can't they have a game like SAI or RTW with ship graphics like this ? 

Staggerwing

It would frighten the publisher's stockholders.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MengJiao

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 21, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
It would frighten the publisher's stockholders.

I'm scared.  Here's my recent Hurricane crashlanding from CLoD:

Asid

SABOW M60 v many T62's........Didn't end well

Text + arrows are impacts shown in aar

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

smithcorp

SABOW is looking better and better. (welcome back).

Asid

Quote from: smithcorp on September 03, 2015, 02:52:45 AM
SABOW is looking better and better. (welcome back).

Thank you Smithcorp

SABOW is very immersive. It has great physics as well as a tantalising layer of complexity seldom seen elsewhere. The devs are doing a great job. It has come a long way since its initial release.

Regards
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying