Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Crossroads

If you've ever wondered what it looks like after an IDF and a Libyan Arm'd Bde collide, say in 1982, somewhere in desert, here's what: like lot of wreck markers  :knuppel2:  :smitten:

If I am not mightily mistaken that's one hundred and fifty-six burning MBTs, IFVs and APCs around that crossroads objective ground. Although a  few might have blown up outside this particular screenshot too, come to think.

:)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Sir Slash

Damn. That's a hell-of-a-mess somebody's going to have to clean-up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Fine men all - Huw, Jarhead, Longblade and Bob

Bob, actually saving LBs life at the hands of a Viper

Huw the Poo

Ha!  Bob's weapon is called Denise!  :2funny:

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Sir Slash

Longblade looks like Glenn Beck. A pissed-off Glenn Beck.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Kushan

Nice mustache Bob!

My new city in Cities Skyline with the new Snowfall DLC.

The ugliest interchanged designed by man....

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Rayfer

Nice screenies Kushan. Is there more to the snow dlc than the visuals (which are pretty stunning)...?  I always struggle with building interchanges, like you pointed out in the one screenie.  They are hard to build, to get the ramps and streets to line up properly. I thought I saw pre-built interchanges as mods in the Steam workshop but haven't used them.

JudgeDredd

I loved that game and thought it looked fantastic.

Unfortunately, like most games I have, it foxed me. I could NEVER get rid or even mildly reduce traffic congestion - no matter what new roads I built and what kind of layout I had.

It does look the part though.
Alba gu' brath

Martok

Nice screenies, Kushan.  Very picturesque.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Huw the Poo

Driving through Switzerland on the way to Torino in Italy:

undercovergeek

undercovergeek