Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I've switched to only using the 2D editor, as well...I'll have to check my graphics drivers though. Pretty sure they are up to date.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

gameleaper

WarHand v2B Main Game Link for Windows and MacOSX
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg1l-y33WTRNEZTM25JZDlJeUE/view?usp=sharing

screenshot of my new cardgame

Jarhead0331

Is that custom art? If so, nice job.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

gameleaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 03, 2016, 01:18:59 PM
Is that custom art? If so, nice job.

Cant claim credit, I'm allowed to use the art as long as the program is free

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 01, 2016, 10:21:14 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 31, 2016, 01:42:07 PM
I get a lot of CTDs on the Vietnam maps, as well. As a result, I have also been porting the Unsung units over to the more stable maps available. Still having great fun.

Got the latest NVIDIA drivers (may 23rd) and used only the 2d editor and got back to Vietnam, Quang Tri, with the Marines, 1965.  The morning overcast is clearing off:

Rocket Gas:

gameleaper

WarHand v24B Main Game Link for Windows and MacOSX
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg1l-y33WTRNEZTM25JZDlJeUE/view?usp=sharing

an artest did the new table background for me.

gameleaper

jomni

Dwafie no match for Chaos Boss.

Money!!!

Sir Slash

American Civil War 2. The armies of Irvin Mc Dowell and Ben Butler have combined outside of Richmond. When McClellan arrives, that'll give me 10 Divisions, 4 Brigades and some Cav. plus Siege Arty. Against Bobbie Lee's Army of Northern Virginia. Should be a hell-of-a fight. Problem is it's September and the weather won't hold forever. Neither will my spindly, little Supply Lines. Here's what it looks like:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 17, 2016, 10:58:31 PM
American Civil War 2. The armies of Irvin Mc Dowell and Ben Butler have combined outside of Richmond. When McClellan arrives, that'll give me 10 Divisions, 4 Brigades and some Cav. plus Siege Arty. Against Bobbie Lee's Army of Northern Virginia. Should be a hell-of-a fight. Problem is it's September and the weather won't hold forever. Neither will my spindly, little Supply Lines. Here's what it looks like:

Yikes!  Whip bobby Lee if it takes all year!

I'm flying things in FSX:

Sir Slash

It may take all year indeed Ming. That's a handy-looking little plane. What model is it?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 24, 2016, 09:27:46 AM
It may take all year indeed Ming. That's a handy-looking little plane. What model is it?

Some kind of late-1940s US maritime patrol plane called a Harpoon.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on June 24, 2016, 10:32:17 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on June 24, 2016, 09:27:46 AM

Some kind of late-1940s US maritime patrol plane called a Harpoon.

And A P-40B (from the A2A P-40, which is a good, if crankily constructed, model, I think):