Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2023, 02:24:58 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on October 13, 2023, 02:11:24 PMYeah he said a couple of hypocritical things but later I read he said "I support Israel".

the maralago mango mocked Israel a few days ago as well and today came out with a I stand with Israel comment.

fuck them both

Yes
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

It is really difficult to watch or read about Holocaust survivors who were killed in this. I can't focus.

Y'all beat me to it with Putin's 'unacceptable' quote today.

Unreal.

I also learned today that I have cousins who live in the Tel Aviv area (I thought they lived near Jerusalem). Haven't seen them for about 25 years but I am hoping someone in my family would know if they are ok or not.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

To back up the comments that Israel is in no mood for BS, there's this from the BBC:

A group of BBC journalists covering Israel's war with Hamas were held at gunpoint and assaulted by Israeli police in Tel Aviv Thursday night, according to the network.

The disturbing incident came as the team of three journalists drove to their hotel in a vehicle "clearly marked as media," the British news network said.

The BBC said that the team was "dragged from their vehicle," searched, and pushed up against a wall during the stop. One of its journalists said that when he tried to film the incident, an officer threw his phone to the ground.

Blood is clearly boiling.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

this is in many ways a lot rougher for me personally then 9/11.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

ffs an Israel diplomat was stabbed in china today.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-hamas-war-china-attack-d572e4169dd7f451cb2b2197506bc74c

someone tell me again that there are good people on both sides....   :angry:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

^I just saw that in Politico and didn't understand the background, it sounded like a random crime. I dunno...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

9/11 really messed me up as old-timers here know, as I was there.

This is different in a new, horrible way. Similar to the Russian invasion of Ukraine last year, but worse.

I just feel like I am walking around with a bullseye on my chest.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on October 13, 2023, 05:03:57 PM^I just saw that in Politico and didn't understand the background, it sounded like a random crime. I dunno...

hamas or whoever called for a day of jihad today.
a French teacher was killed by a chechin.

Gusington

^I know, I was ordered to stay out of my office building today.

Some kids in my area did not go to school.

I was expecting much worse.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Groggy

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 13, 2023, 04:57:01 PMsomeone tell me again that there are good people on both sides....  :angry:

Awad Darousha, an Israeli Arab citizen, was an ambulance driver who, during the Hamas terror attack on Saturday, worked with medical teams to save the lives of the wounded until Hamas terrorists murdered him as well. One of the 1300 victims of Hamas' heinous terrorism and hellish diabolical massacre in Israel this week💔
https://twitter.com/YosephHaddad/status/1712439746742362318?t=Lsgb8lt12FQhZXZ6og79HA&s=19

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/arab-israeli-hamas-attacks.html
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Gusington

^You had me until the ambulance driver was also killed :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

funny how 2+ billion people intrinsically want to kill 16 million.
then add all the rest.