Roswell was nazis

Started by besilarius, October 13, 2015, 07:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: panzerde on October 13, 2015, 09:57:33 PM
Iron Sky is transcendently awful. It is also not a movie you should watch sober.

Figures. The one time I try to watch a movie sober.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I also watched it sober...terrible.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Iron Sky is transcendently awful. It is also not a movie you should watch sober.

DingDingDing We have a winner!

It's an awful movie, but it's a lot of fun with some friends and a lot of beer. Just like The Room and Battlefield Earth (which might be the greatest comedy ever filmed).

BanzaiCat

Quote from: LongBlade on October 13, 2015, 11:45:09 AM
Yes. Toss in a "Prime Directive," "phasers to stun," and "warp core breach," and it's complete.

Oh, LB. You need to think further down the BS rabbit hole:

The multicarbodine holoframe with the lithium weather modification net and aluminum matter stream are affecting the subspace cannons with the nucleonic warp five complex and portable photon replicator. To repair them, adjust the impulse subspace device with the quantum autodestruct sequence, but watch the dermatiraelian sensor net with boridium emitters. A memory log with the multidirectional shield generators will regulate the molecular photon scanner with trilithium chip and therefore regulate the tricyclic singularity with the argine photon capacitors and bring the multidirectional transporter system back online.

I mean, how hard can it be?  ;)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Arctic Blast on October 13, 2015, 10:33:46 PM

DingDingDing We have a winner!

It's an awful movie, but it's a lot of fun with some friends and a lot of beer. Just like The Room and Battlefield Earth (which might be the greatest comedy ever filmed).

It was indeed freaking terrible, but it at least didn't take itself seriously. That alone gives it lots of cred in my book. The movie knew it was hot garbage and that was apparent throughout.

Sort of like the movie SS Doomtrooper, one of the most Godawful f*cking movies I've ever seen in my life, but it still makes me giggle like Beavis and Butt-Head on a heavy maui-wowie trip.

panzerde

Well, for all of you who tried to watch it with unaltered brain chemistry, the "good" news is that there's a sequel in the works. And it includes Lizard People.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

LongBlade

Quote from: panzerde on October 14, 2015, 07:28:32 AM
Well, for all of you who tried to watch it with unaltered brain chemistry, the "good" news is that there's a sequel in the works. And it includes Lizard People.

I couldn't make it through the entire movie. But again I committed the sin of watching it sober and expecting something decent.

Lizard people? That sounds so tempting. But I know better.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: besilarius on October 13, 2015, 07:06:00 AM
It's now so clear!!!  The alien stuff was pure smokescreen.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/roswell-was-not-aliens-it-was-the-nazis-according-to-a-german-documentary.html

If you've ever heard/seen any of the older descriptions and drawings of what people claim to have seen crashed in desert outside of Roswell, it sounds/appears a lot like a Horten Ho 229.
Any time is a good time for pie.

JasonPratt

Lizard people and dinosaurs in what amounts to Pellucidar.

The T-Rex knows how to Seig Heil. And has a "starring" credit. And is named Blondie.

It is physically impossible for this movie to be bad.

Insane Aryan pissed-off Jesus Christ agrees.

It is doubtful that breakdancing Lizard Putin will save us, after all.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 14, 2015, 12:48:48 PM

It is physically impossible for this movie to be bad.

QFT. I'm laying aside a special bottle right now for consumption during the first viewing.  O0
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

LongBlade

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 14, 2015, 12:48:48 PM
Insane Aryan pissed-off Jesus Christ agrees.

Why does my home phone ring every time one of you guys posts something like this?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, back on topic: here's a longer version of the same article: http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/522518/German-documentary-claims-Roswell-UFO-Nazis

Much of what's said dovetails to some extent with Nick Cook's semi-fictitious research fantasy The Hunt For Zero Point.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Quote from: LongBlade on October 14, 2015, 01:50:51 PM
Why does my home phone ring every time one of you guys posts something like this?

Do you have a few minutes to talk about insane Aryan Jesus Christ not being our Lord and Savior?  O:-)

BanzaiCat

Wait...wait...did someone say 'Nazis'?

derail mode: activate

:D