Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

get fucked russia!

QuotePeskov:

- on seizing Russian assets: "If it's really about confiscating our assets, the USA will answer for that.  Moscow will take measures in accordance with our interests, no time limits."
- on aid to Ukraine: "the decision will make the USA even richer and will make Ukraine still poorer, more Ukrainians will die."

◾️ Medvedev wished civil war on the United States:
"It was the voting of joyful US bastards:
a) to continue the civil war of the separated people of our once united country;
b) to increase the number of victims of this war as much as possible.

We will, of course, win, despite the $61 billion of bloody dollars that will mostly go down the throat of their insatiable military production complex. Power and Truth are with us.

But considering the rusophobic decision that took place I can't help but wish the USA with all sincerity to dive into a new civil war themselves as quickly as possible. Which, I hope, will be very different from the war between North and South in the 19th century and will be waged using aircraft, tanks, artillery, MLRS, all types of missiles and other weapons. And which will finally lead to the inglorious collapse of the vile evil empire of the 21st century - the United States of America."

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Skoop

Yeah, peskov and medvedev can definitely F-oFF.

I would call this Aid package the "Package of Peace".  Ukraine will need the missiles and artillery shells to keep the Russians honest for truce talks over the next year.  No way we would get good faith bargaining with out the Aid package.

Maybe that's how it should have been marketed to US tax payers and the opposition in congress. 

Gusington

'Jesus Christ, Russia.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Ебать от России

Медве́дев Песков Хуй в жопу

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Prof. Timothy Snider explaining in just a few minutes as why Russia must lose.

I especially liked how he reminded everyone how Europe did not become pacified after 1945 - Germany did after losing a colonial wqr - but instead everyone jumped back to fighting their own wars. Like the Dutch fresh from under a brutal occupation immediately went to continued theirs.

https://twitter.com/Intellect_Vids/status/1782006388497011039
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

it took almost 48 hours for the predictable nuclear threats to start again.   :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782356481771216935

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd