Vikings season 4 starts tomorrow

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 17, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I think the Brits better get some more vipers ready because they're going to be up to their armpits in Vikings soon.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Hells yeah! Missed it last night but will catch it again on demand tomorrow.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Hello Northumbria? You're going to need a new King. Why is no one answering in Northumbria?  :buck2: :buck2: :buck2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

My God that was some f*cked up medieval Scandinavian Hannibal Lechter stuff right there...  :buck2:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Who says fat men can't fly?  :hide:

Sir Slash

Another season 'hacked-away'. Time goes so fast when you're having fun. See you bunch of Fun-Loving Mass Murderers next season.  :clap:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

No, Brotherly Comrade-Hood actually. Don't 'axe' me no more.

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

Thanks for posting. Looks like they're upping the 'crazy' quotient to the series.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Season 5 premiers tonight! So get your axes and horny helmets ready Grogs.

mirth

I was told I had to stop wearing my horny helmet.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

When you see Lagathur, you'll put it back on.  ^-^