We like the FRIDAY, we like the disco sound

Started by undercovergeek, June 26, 2015, 03:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Can the game just be human players or do you have to include AI bots to run open positions?

MD I know you said you've done 2-player games but I'm wondering if that means 8 bots to fill in the blanks.

Gusington

I can join a game tomorrow night late, Friday night late or Saturday night late...late meaning something like 11pm EST. I have had single player games that ended in 30-40 turns...can we expect to end what we're playing in one sitting?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on July 01, 2015, 07:42:34 PM
I can join a game tomorrow night late, Friday night late or Saturday night late...late meaning something like 11pm EST. I have had single player games that ended in 30-40 turns...can we expect to end what we're playing in one sitting?

You can certainly expect that end if yer MD's neighbour...

Sir Slash

Unless everybody's wives are plying beer this weekend.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bison

How can the game end in 40 minutes when it takes MD 40 minutes to just to complete a turn or so?  At less that the grogheads MP word on the street.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

I take the almost 24 hours of silence as a 'no.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

MetalDog

I just got back from vay-kay.  So...who's in?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd