What are we reading?

Started by Martok, March 05, 2012, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Trotter used to hang out with this sundry group online on occasion.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I didn't know he wrote a book. One or were there more?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

He wrote novels about the ACW and , IIRC, the Loch Ness Monster. Also a couple of biographies. I'm sure there's more.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

He pretty much wrote an entire book every time he submitted a game review.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

He's a member here, too.  Although, not active.  He did post in the Welcome forum when he signed up though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

I remember squealing with delight. Not me of course. Somebody, squealing with delight I meant.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

I must admit, I had not made the connection - the name meant nothing to me.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

bob48

I haven't started it yet; its on the 'to read' pile :-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

My to-read pile is finally shrinking as I catch up with my ambitious reading schedule.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I just got my copy of, "Constantine: Roman Emperor- Christian Victor" by Paul Stephenson. That should put me in a Rome 2 kind of mood.

Gusington

^I just added that to my Amazon cart. I'm sending you the receipt.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

OK. I'll look at it and then send it back. How's that?

Gusington

Unacceptable. You should know I am attempting to shrink down my existing to-read pile and that my virtual to-buy pile is at 25 items already.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd