Men of war II

Started by Grim.Reaper, May 05, 2024, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Destraex

Is this the online pvp one?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Grim.Reaper

Take a look at the link as explains it all.  Includes single player, pvp, multiplayer.

Jump into the biggest and most varied multiplayer mode in franchise history and challenge other players in clashes ranging from 1v1 to 5v5; command a specialized Battalion and find the right synergy with your team-mates; take a more generalist approach with Combined Arms or lead all your nation's units in the Classic Mode, resembling the Men of War: Assault Squad 2 experience. Take competition to the next level in Match-making and Leagues, tweak a wide range of options in custom Lobbies, or play any part of the single-player content in co-op with up to 4 other players.

Jarhead0331

It sounds and looks really good, but I know there was a lot of negative feedback over the demo. Most of the critiques I think focused on the fact that the game strayed too far from the proven MoW formula and had been drastically dumbed-down.  I hope the developers took it to heart. It looks like they did, but we'll see. I'll probably get this.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 06, 2024, 04:41:53 AMTake a look at the link as explains it all.  Includes single player, pvp, multiplayer.

Jump into the biggest and most varied multiplayer mode in franchise history and challenge other players in clashes ranging from 1v1 to 5v5; command a specialized Battalion and find the right synergy with your team-mates; take a more generalist approach with Combined Arms or lead all your nation's units in the Classic Mode, resembling the Men of War: Assault Squad 2 experience. Take competition to the next level in Match-making and Leagues, tweak a wide range of options in custom Lobbies, or play any part of the single-player content in co-op with up to 4 other players.
THanks. Was not able to before from where I was earlier.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

rss334

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 06, 2024, 07:08:28 AMIt sounds and looks really good, but I know there was a lot of negative feedback over the demo. Most of the critiques I think focused on the fact that the game strayed too far from the proven MoW formula and had been drastically dumbed-down.  I hope the developers took it to heart. It looks like they did, but we'll see. I'll probably get this.

As a Gates of Hell owner, I'm not promoting gates of hell over men of war 2, but I've been unable to find any reason as to why I would want to buy this game already owning gates of hell.  Why would I, I mean for serious?

Jarhead0331

I agree...its hard to imagine a game that maximizes the power of the system better than Gates of Hell.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Skoop

I said that exact same thing to my son who has 300hours on steam playing gates of hell.  His response was, I love rts, and if it's similar to gates of hell, I'm in.