Main Menu

War hospital

Started by Grim.Reaper, January 11, 2024, 06:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Interesting concept, but not enough at the moment for me to try it...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1553000/War_Hospital/

SirAndrewD

I prefer the Korea version with Hot Lips (movie not tv).
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

It's in my cart right now along with Skies Above the Great War.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 11, 2024, 06:22:56 PMI prefer the Korea version with Hot Lips (movie not tv).

Exactly.

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on January 11, 2024, 08:25:26 PMIt's in my cart right now along with Skies Above the Great War.

I really want to buy Skies Above the Great War but I'm still searching for opinions from other players if this game is worth it or not.  It's on sale until January 18 so there is still time to think. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: W8taminute on January 12, 2024, 11:12:53 AM
Quote from: Gusington on January 11, 2024, 08:25:26 PMIt's in my cart right now along with Skies Above the Great War.

I really want to buy Skies Above the Great War but I'm still searching for opinions from other players if this game is worth it or not.  It's on sale until January 18 so there is still time to think.

It's a pretty cheap price and the concept seems good, but looking at the reviews and other discussions, does give me pause since seems a little rough.

Gusington

I think I'm going to buy both Skies and War Hospital. I'm ok with Skies being filled in with content later, especially at the ~14.00 price. The descriptions sound like the game of my dreams.

War Hospital does seem very dark but the content there also looks really good. I'm surprised there has not been a War Hospital type game sooner.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Old TImer

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2024, 12:25:06 PMI think I'm going to buy both Skies and War Hospital. I'm ok with Skies being filled in with content later, especially at the ~14.00 price. The descriptions sound like the game of my dreams.

War Hospital does seem very dark but the content there also looks really good. I'm surprised there has not been a War Hospital type game sooner.

Really anxious to hear what you think of Skies.  Subject is very compelling and if they did it well.....or  semi-well, it's a no brainer but I wasn't able to try the demo (didn't run for me) so I'm a little hesitant about a purchase.  If it's good I guess I can always refund it.

W8taminute

Quote from: Old TImer on January 12, 2024, 07:04:46 PM
Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2024, 12:25:06 PMI think I'm going to buy both Skies and War Hospital. I'm ok with Skies being filled in with content later, especially at the ~14.00 price. The descriptions sound like the game of my dreams.

Really anxious to hear what you think of Skies.  Subject is very compelling and if they did it well.....or  semi-well, it's a no brainer but I wasn't able to try the demo (didn't run for me) so I'm a little hesitant about a purchase.  If it's good I guess I can always refund it.

That stinks that you couldn't get the demo to work.  I was able to play around with it for a while.  I did find that there was a lack of instructions or at least a keyboard shortcut list.  I'm hoping the EA version released the other day comes with some basic instructions.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

What the hell just happened with those last two above posts?  :shocked:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Fixed.  My fault.  Cut pasted incorrectly!  :grin:

Gusington

I thought I was having an episode. Again.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2024, 09:55:10 PMI thought I was having an episode. Again.

No!  It was me who was having an episode  :twirl:  :azn:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd