Atlantic Warfare Naval sim under development

Started by Oche, September 21, 2013, 08:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oche

steve58

Sounds very ambitious...thanks for the heads up.   

Atlantic Warfare main features:

-Enroll in the Royal navy and take control of a battleship to engage enemy fleet or protect convoy against the u-boat threat.

-Enroll in the RAF coastal command and wage war from the air against the enemy fleet.

-Enroll in the Kriegsmarine as a battleship or u-boat commander and engage enemy fleet or merchant shipping and convoys.

-Enroll in the Luftwaffe and engage enemy fleet from the air with advanced weaponry like the one use in the Bay of Biscay.

-Full Atlantic campaign and side missions including non conventional missions.

-Light RPG elements to bring a human dimension and interactivity with your crew like captain skills tree with various talents
buy with renown to upgrade your skills.

-Upgradable equipment on ships,u-boat and airplanes buy with renown at barrack located in harbors&aerodrome.

-Multiplayer will allow to play the Solo Campaign in multiplayer mode! In that mode, your strategic mind will be put
to the test through a long military campaign that runs over several days. Other game mode might be introduce later on.

-State of the art graphic&FX and realistic environment that will affect your strategy and decisions.

-Full 3D damage system with complex sinking mechanics and advanced damage managing system.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Yeah, it does sound a bit too ambitious.  But I'd take another submarine sim if it's polished enough. 

They can end up drop the air and/or surface playables and I'd still be happy.  Considering the long list of features, I expect that to be the case if it's gonna be released anytime in the next couple years.  Else it won't be as detailed in each one?  I hope it's quite detailed.  Manual fire control, for instance, is the only way to go.  ;)