The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

RealAir Turbine Duke is 50% off!..

Realair does awesome planes and at 50% off, should be a steal, I know I'm grabbing it!

http://realairsimulations.com/list_box.php?page=duket10_buynow

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

PanzersEast

Tuna

Grim.Reaper

steve58

Thx Grim and PE.  $23 trumps $30.  I saw the code on Gamefly, but couldn't tell if it'd work with the Rome II sale...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on December 03, 2013, 04:45:04 PM
Latest Humble Jumbo Bundle:

Includes:
Natural Selection 2
Sanctum 2
Magicka + DLC

Note, if you beat the average price (current $3.93), you will also receive Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack, Garry's Mod and Serious Sam 3: BFE

Three more games added:  Cities in Motion 2, Orcs Must Die! Game of the Year and Sanctum: Collection.  Current average price:  $4.22

steve58

GoG has kicked off their Winter Sale.

Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are free for the next ~47 hours.

To make sure gamers check in constantly during their two-week long special offer GOG.com is launching three diffrent types of exciting daily deals. Each day, a selection of deeply-discounted, great games--celebrated classic and new acclaimed indie--will be showcased by a well-known YouTube gaming channel in a daily sale up to 75% off. Meanwhile, GOG.com's community will also have their say - each day they will vote on which of two daily game bundles will get an up to 80% discount. If that wasn't enough each registered GOG.com user will receive daily Mystery Boxes with gifts of special sales or even the occasional free game. Of course, all of the games in this sale are covered by GOG.com's recently-announced 30 Day Money Back Guarantee everywhere in the world, so gamers can try out any title--new or old--they've been curious about with confidence.

Gusington

Can't beat free...been interested in Fallout Tactics forever but reviews were meh back in the day.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

And I was thinking about buying both of these on Steam yesterday...

Definitely can't beat free, but you sure could beat their servers...keep getting 500 Internal Server Errors.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 12, 2013, 10:25:02 AM
And I was thinking about buying both of these on Steam yesterday...

Definitely can't beat free, but you sure could beat their servers...keep getting 500 Internal Server Errors.

i would imagine theyre getting hammered but i think the offers on til 31 dec?

BanzaiCat

Yeah it's good for another 46 hours. Funny that even the login page is saying it doesn't exist...lol.

Way to go, you jobless heathens.

CptHowdy

hehe cant even login to my account at GoG. wonder how many people are trying and just wont come back? I might remember to check back later, who knows  :-\

BanzaiCat

I finally managed to log in, but if it's not showing "sorry page dead lulz" it's doing a lot of other weird things, like going to checkout without showing the games in the cart. Ah well...these people have jobs to go to eventually, right?

Edit: Got it finally. Might work for you guys too.