The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

The Daily Deal on the BureauX hasn't expired yet (75% off the game and all its add-ons), so I finally picked it up. I know the devs worked hard on it, so despite the problems to be fair to them I don't want to wait until it's simply dirt cheap. (Assuming any of the money goes to the devs at all at this point, which may be overly optimistic...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Humble Bundle's Weekly Sale includes Rising Storm, for any fence-sitters out there...

Pay $6 or more for:
-Zeno Clash ($9.99 on Steam)
-Zeno Clash 2 ($19.99 on Steam)
-Killing Floor ($9.99 on Steam)
-Dwarfs!? (which is free to play on Steam, actually)
-Rock of Ages ($9.99 on Steam)
-Rising Storm ($19.99 on Steam)

So $70 worth of games for $6? I'm thinking about it - anyone out there still playing Rising Storm?

Also...

Check out GOG.com if you're into D&D...for $21.20 right now, you can get:

- Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
- Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
- Icewind Dale Complete
- Icewind Dale 2 Complete
- Planescape: Torment
- Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
- Temple of Elemental Evil
- D&D: Dragonshard
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

This D&D promo ends in little more than an hour...sorry for the late notice but I only just now saw it.

BanzaiCat

GOG has Master of Orion 1 & 2 for 2.99 and Panzer General 3D Assault for $4.99...I loved PG3D and have good memories of MOO1/2...also have a Visa gift card with just about ten bucks left on it...lol

steve58

Gamefly is having a Build Your Own Bundle sale.

2K games can be purchased at 3 for $18, 4 for $22, and 5 for $25. Eligible titles include BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Gods+Kings, Brave New World and more.  $18 for Civ 5+G&K+BNW...great price.

Also Sega and Rockstar bundles available...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

CptHowdy

EU4 is $10 over at humblebundle store

W8taminute

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 16, 2013, 07:41:02 AM

-Zeno Clash ($9.99 on Steam)

Zeno Clash is an entertaining if not a weird game.  I liked it and 100%ed it on my Sexbox.  I recommend this game to those who like to stray off the beaten path and try something new once in a while.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Doah!

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Greybriar

Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition for $5 is one of the Deals of the Day at GamersGate.

Better hurry though. This special ends in 22 hours and 20 minutes.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Greybriar

Amazon is offering a Paradox Grand Strategy Pack for $9.99 that includes Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, Europa Universalis III Complete, Hearts of Iron III, & March of the Eagles (Steam DRM) and Sengoku (Non-Steam DRM).
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

W8taminute

Wow that is an impressive collection for a decent price. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

Also on sale at Amazon:

Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods        $3.75

Crusader Kings II: The Republic         $2.75

Europa Universalis IV     $9.99

Aliens Colonial Marines     $1.99
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

I'm assuming you all know this...the Steam holiday sale has begun!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

republic

I am so weak...I must resist!

I just picked up Drox Operative and the Expansion (Not on sale) but Dins Curse and expansion are calling me...among about a dozen other indie games plus Arma 3...

My wallet to me:  "We cannah handle much more!"