The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

XCom Enemy Within is $14.99 for the next ~4 hours or so.  Its actually part of the XCom Enemy Unknown Flash Sale.  Not sure I've noticed before that when a game is part of a Flash Sale, it's DLC is too (at least in this case)...

Also, Greenmangaming has some good prices for Civ V and its DLCs (BNW, G+K, Scrambled Nations, Scrambled Nations, etc).  Use voucher code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 for additional 20% off.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Staggerwing

Cool, thanks! It shall be mine!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

Grabbed both of them with Blue Coins!!.. Thanks for posting!

JasonPratt

Per a previous comment: yes, one of the great things about Steam sales is that (usually) most or all of a game's related DLC and sister games are on sale together. So for example, when Rise of Flight is on sale at 50% off (like right now), you may expect its DLC to be on sale, probably for the same discount (like right now). If RoF goes to 66 or 75 off, its DLC (probably) will, too.

Similarly, if one of the Far Cry or Crysis games (to pull examples completely at random) go on sale, the others will, too, along with all related DLC.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

A little pissed...I was wrong about Ace Patrol being free. The British first campaign is free but everything else of corse is in app purchases. I hate that crap!

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 22, 2013, 03:19:53 PM
A little pissed...I was wrong about Ace Patrol being free. The British first campaign is free but everything else of corse is in app purchases. I hate that crap!

The tablet version I suppose.  I dunno.. only picked up the PC version which had all the stuff for a fairly low price so I didn't notice.

I thought people often complained about not having Demos available for many games these days?  It's essentially the same thing, right?

tgb

The PC version of Pacific Skies can be had for less than $1.  It includes all the stuff they want to charge you for on the Ipad.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: tgb on December 23, 2013, 10:02:57 AM
The PC version of Pacific Skies can be had for less than $1.  It includes all the stuff they want to charge you for on the Ipad.

Great Find!

Don't forget to save another .19 cents:)  Use this code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 and get for a .80 cents.

steve58

The original Ace Patrol also for $0.80 (w/code above)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

Quote from: steve58 on December 23, 2013, 12:24:07 PM

That is hard to say no to......

PE

Nefaro

Quote from: PanzersEast on December 23, 2013, 05:02:51 PM
Quote from: steve58 on December 23, 2013, 12:24:07 PM

That is hard to say no to......

PE

It's a fun game and well worth the five bucks it originally cost.  They're practically giving it away at under a dollar.  :)

BanzaiCat

Wish they'd price it that way on the ipad. I miss my laptop and have been sorely tempted to buy out the Ace Patrol packages but can't bring myself to do it since I already have it and Pacific Skies on my computer.

tgb

Total War:Rome 2 for $30 today and tomorrow.  Today directly from Steam and tomorrow on Amazon (which still gets you a Steam code)