The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Quote from: tgb on December 24, 2013, 01:32:54 PM
Total War:Rome 2 for $30 today and tomorrow.  Today directly from Steam and tomorrow on Amazon (which still gets you a Steam code)

Also on sale at Greenmangaming.  Use code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 to knock it down to $23.98.  Steam key.  Probably a quick sale, so grab it while you can...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

I know some people enjoy the Football Manager series, currently on sale for $20 at GMG.

Code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...-manager-2014/

PanzersEast

GreenManGaming

X-Com Enemy Within $12.00 with Code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

PE

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Grim.Reaper

Swords of the Stars: The Pit.......Seen some people in places say this is a decent game, especially for the gold edition only $1.74

http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Stars-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00H7M43GG/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

PanzersEast

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 27, 2013, 09:40:05 AM
Swords of the Stars: The Pit.......Seen some people in places say this is a decent game, especially for the gold edition only $1.74

http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Stars-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00H7M43GG/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

I have it and like it with all DLC.... very interesting and worth it for sure at that price.

PE

undercovergeek

if you still havent pulled your card out and bought it - Rome II is 50% off on steam

and on the sale you can vote for - there is an option for WG:ALB at 7.50, Arma III at £24 or COH 2 for a tenner

Gusington

I'm wondering if Caesar in Gaul for Rome 2 will be marked down at all...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on December 29, 2013, 10:20:15 PM
I'm wondering if Caesar in Gaul for Rome 2 will be marked down at all...

I've been looking at cheapest so far is $12...don't think we will see much less during the holiday sales since just released in December.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Nefaro

Rising Storm is 75% off on the Steam daily deal today.  $4.99!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234510/

Greybriar

Both Steam and Amazon are offering Might and Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition for $9.99 U.S.

UBI Play on both.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

Humble Bundle Store has:

Europa Universalis IV for $10
Planetary Annihilation for $40
Euro Truck Sim 2 for $6.24
Spacebase DF-9 for $15 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: steve58 on December 31, 2013, 05:05:47 PM
Humble Bundle Store has:

Europa Universalis IV for $10
Planetary Annihilation for $40
Euro Truck Sim 2 for $6.24
Spacebase DF-9 for $15

I've never bought from them before....the EU4 price is the lowest I've seen. Is a digital game download or is it a key to unlock it on Steam?