The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 09, 2014, 07:12:27 AM
At your service.  :)

Seriously...talk about ask and you shall receive. I posted the question and literally within seconds I had the game in my account! LoL
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

Fallen Enchantress & Legendary Heroes midweek sale at Gamersgate, including DLC.

50 to 66% off.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=fallenmidweek

Ubercat

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 09, 2014, 07:16:22 AM

Seriously...talk about ask and you shall receive. I posted the question and literally within seconds I had the game in my account! LoL

I think that GG has converted all of their CK2 keys to Steam CK2 keys, including all the DLC. You may have 2 copies now.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Tpek

Hasn't CK2 always been a Steamworks title?

undercovergeek

you could buy it at GG once, maybe still can, but it just gave you a steam key

Nefaro

Quote from: Ubercat on February 10, 2014, 09:46:49 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 09, 2014, 07:16:22 AM

I think that GG has converted all of their CK2 keys to Steam CK2 keys, including all the DLC. You may have 2 copies now.

Yep.

New CK2 listings in the Gamersgate library has all the Steam activation codes.   Could've looked them up there and activated them on Steam instead of buying a new one.  ???

BanzaiCat

Well, here's a couple of titles that are a little bizarre:

Double Pack: Cthulu Saves The World and Breath of Death VII on Steam for $0.99. A couple of old-school 8-bit RPGs with some interesting humor in them. Here's a couple of WTF videos on them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfu3wwEeR1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heDZqsqU0hk

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on February 04, 2014, 03:04:48 PM
Humble Sid Meier Bundle
  Civ III Complete
  Civ IV Complete
  Ace Patrol
  Ace Patrol Pacific Skies
  Sid Meier's Railroads

Pay more than the average (currently $9.25) and also get:
  Civ V
  Civ V Gods+Kings

New games/DLC added:  Scrambled Nations, Scrambled Continents, Sid Meiers Pirates

Pay more than $15 and also get:
  Civ V Brave New World

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on February 11, 2014, 05:15:59 PM
Quote from: steve58 on February 04, 2014, 03:04:48 PM
Humble Sid Meier Bundle
  Civ III Complete
  Civ IV Complete
  Ace Patrol
  Ace Patrol Pacific Skies
  Sid Meier's Railroads

Pay more than the average (currently $9.25) and also get:
  Civ V
  Civ V Gods+Kings

New games/DLC added:  Scrambled Nations, Scrambled Continents, Sid Meiers Pirates

Pay more than $15 and also get:
  Civ V Brave New World

Glad you pointed those additions out.   I would never have returned to check that.

eyebiter

steve58

Quote from: eyebiter on February 11, 2014, 07:12:49 PM
Is it one steam key for everything, or does each Sid title have an individual key?

Should be separate keys for each item.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: eyebiter on February 11, 2014, 07:12:49 PM
Is it one steam key for everything, or does each Sid title have an individual key?

They're separate.

Greybriar

Microsoft is having a big clearance sale on games and accessories.

Thanks, Hardcore Gamer, for the lowdown.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

JudgeDredd

Steam has Rome Total War II and Company of Heroes 2 on sale - 50% off
Alba gu' brath