The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Thanks for the heads up Greybriar.  I've also purchased from Bundle Stars (at least twice) with no problems.  Like Toonces said, you'll get an email with the game keys.  I've not had any problems redeeming the keys. 

Since its so cheap, I may pick this one up as well to grab a few of the add-ons, like that Nickel Plate High speed freight.

p.s.  for anyone interested, the Trainz folk are crowdsourcing a new version here:  Trainz: A New Era.  They made their Kickstarter, but you can still get in on it here.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

Did someone say Sang-Froid?

I shall sing it's praises!

{ahem} OhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAHGHGHGHGHrrglglrgllrll---!! {ripped apart by wolves}{not even werewolves just wolves}

Dang but I love that game.

Quote from: Greybriar on March 28, 2014, 08:04:50 AMI haven't played them myself (and I own Trainz: The Complete Collection still unopened in its retail box!) because I'm more into steam locomotives than more modern trains.

Some of the most fun I've ever had was playing Activision's The Train back on my C64 (I think, or maybe very early PC I can't recall), where as a member of the French Resistance I had to commandeer a Nazi armored steam engine and run it back into allied air cover before daybreak to rescue art from the Louvre. (Based on a movie, possibly also real life.)

I can't imagine something that awesome still exists, but are there any good steam-train simulators?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Toonces

I copied this from Skatezilla's post on SimHQ.  If you've been thinking of getting into DCS, you're not likely to find better prices than these:

70% off All Modules at DCS Store, TODAY ONLY!!!!!!:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2030058&postcount=3

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

MI-8MTV2, $14.99
UH-1H, $14.99
A-10C, $11.99
FC3, $14.99
Combined Arms, $8.99
P-51D, $11.99
KA-50-2 Update $9.99
KA-50-2 FULL $11.99
Su-25 FC3 $4.50
A-10A FC3 $4.50
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I'm a little late on this one.

Megasceneryearth is having an unadvertised sale: 40% off scenery until April 1 using the code TRYMEGA24 on checkout.

Still kind of pricey IMO, but I might pick up New Jersey or somewhere I fly a lot in Air Hauler.

I can definitely highly recommend their Hawaii scenery at $5, with discount about $3.  It's a huge improvement over stock for just a few pennies.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Gusington

^Oh crap...you know what, I am going to be an adult about this. I am going to spend the money on games I know I am going to enjoy more like Red Dragon and Age of Wonders III. And perhaps Betrayer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on March 30, 2014, 04:33:57 PM
^Oh crap...you know what, I am going to be an adult about this. I am going to spend the money on games I know I am going to enjoy more like Red Dragon and Age of Wonders III. And perhaps Betrayer.

LIES!!  All Lies!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Go ahead and resist, its been as low as $10 on sites like Humble Bundle..and not too long ago.  I suspect it'll be that low again...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

-budd-

Commander:Conquest of the Americas  [GOLD]+ 2 DLC's for $1   https://indiegamestand.com/store/503/commander-conquest-of-the-americas-gold/ .....Activate on Steam
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Shelldrake

Risen for $4 (launch promo) at GOG. Not sure how long the deal lasts. This was a no brainer for me since I loved Gothic 2.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

eyebiter