The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on April 18, 2014, 10:55:38 AM
The upcoming Wolfenstein game has a 20% off voucher at Green Man Gamng for preorder.

If only their site would work. They seem to be having some problems at the moment.

Greybriar

GOG.com is offering all the games that it featured during its Battle of the Games event, so if you missed a game you now have a chance to grab it.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

WallysWorld

Tropico 4 and the Collector's Bundle are 85% off at Steam for the next 39 hours or so:  http://store.steampowered.com/app/57690/
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

GAH I can't get the GMG site to work either...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

...GMG is working again. Got Thief for 13.50 with voucher, Wargame: Red Dragon for 32.00 with voucher. Age of Wonders III is not available on GMG.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

Tpek

GamersGate has started the Spring sale...
Which means Steam is soon to follow  ::)

Shelldrake

Quote from: Tpek on April 21, 2014, 10:54:41 AM

NOOOOO!!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Bloody hell.  I'm tapped out now after buying LnL: Heroes and WiTE from Matrix-Slitherine on the Easter sale and The Last Federation.  None of which I've played very long, or even started up in the case of LnL.  Also got the unpunched Patton's Best on eBay so I'm gonna have to put a hold on game purchases until I play some of these accursed things.  ;)

Meanwhile, my WOFF & ROF spree continues..

Tpek

Well, Steam is sure taking their time.
They have yet to start it or even do an Easter-Sale.

tgb

Martok

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 21, 2014, 11:32:05 AM
Quote from: Tpek on April 21, 2014, 10:54:41 AM

NOOOOO!!
AIIEEEEEEE!!!! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Quote from: Tpek on April 21, 2014, 12:29:48 PM
Well, Steam is sure taking their time.
They have yet to start it or even do an Easter-Sale.

Considering how spotty their servers have been the past couple of months even without a major sale, I for one am glad there's no sale yet.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

Today only Titanfall for $36.99 at Amazon
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tuna