The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes now $9.99 at Humble Bundle Store  -> https://www.humblebundle.com/store

PE

Shelldrake

Quote from: PanzersEast on May 08, 2014, 12:51:35 PM
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes now $9.99 at Humble Bundle Store  -> https://www.humblebundle.com/store

PE

Just for Gus. Hope he sees this post!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

Of course...but...there's always a but eh...FE is my last choice in the current slew of fantasy strategery. AoW III is first, then Endless Legend. Waiting for sales on those if they ever come.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on May 08, 2014, 01:24:50 PM
Of course...but...there's always a but eh...FE is my last choice in the current slew of fantasy strategery. AoW III is first, then Endless Legend. Waiting for sales on those if they ever come.
Dude, have you contacted Stardock at all?  Because, you know, FREE... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

I know, I know...real life has delayed that operation.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

tgb

Anno 2070 Complete Is $10 at Humblebundle.  Flash sale so get it while you can.

-budd-

I was going to jump on that deal until i saw it had tages, ubi and steam as DRM, Damn.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

FlickJax

Quote from: tgb on May 11, 2014, 04:01:08 PM
Anno 2070 Complete Is $10 at Humblebundle.  Flash sale so get it while you can.

Damn missed it

Shelldrake

GOG is having their spring insomnia sale so worth checking regularly to see what is currently on sale (up to 85% off).
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

Humble Bundle is re-offering old bundles, one per day, for the next 14 days. First up is the Deep Silver bundle that includes (among other things) Saints Row 2 and 3, with the SR3 DLC pack and Dead Island GOTY and Riptide available as unlocks if you pay enough.

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bbmike

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 12, 2014, 08:16:03 AM
GOG is having their spring insomnia sale so worth checking regularly to see what is currently on sale (up to 85% off).

I'm getting a lot of games for $1.99 or less (sometimes a little more) that I'm sure I'll never play.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on May 13, 2014, 03:36:33 PM
Quote from: Shelldrake on May 12, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

I'm getting a lot of games for $1.99 or less (sometimes a little more) that I'm sure I'll never play.  ;D

Yeah.  Thus far I only picked up Democracy 3 for six bucks and then made myself close the page before I started buying more.  C:-)

tgb

From now until the 20th, Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is $7.50 on Steam.  I do believe that's the price point to get me moving.

steve58

Prison Architect Alpha is $9.89 for the next ~6 hours or so...HumbleBundle Store Flash sale

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)