The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Quote from: tgb on May 14, 2014, 12:09:50 PM
From now until the 20th, Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is $7.50 on Steam.  I do believe that's the price point to get me moving.

Thanks for the heads-up tgb....I've been waiting for this one to go on sale for a while now.  Got it yesterday...!

Nefaro

The Steam version of Graviteam Tactics doesn't have the DLCs though, does it??  Nor the latest update(s)??

tgb

You're welcome, Rayfer. As to DLC's, no, one on Steam, but I'm not going to worry about that until I learn how to play the base game.  Don't know the status of the latest update.

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on May 15, 2014, 08:29:05 AM
The Steam version of Graviteam Tactics doesn't have the DLCs though, does it??  Nor the latest update(s)??

Got it yesterday, it is updated to version 4.15.  I'm not sure if that is the latest or not.

Nefaro

Quote from: Rayfer on May 15, 2014, 12:45:56 PM

Got it yesterday, it is updated to version 4.15.  I'm not sure if that is the latest or not.

Current version is 5.81.   

Lotsa stuff was added within the last couple, including extra command & control IIRC.

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on May 15, 2014, 01:58:47 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on May 15, 2014, 12:45:56 PM

Current version is 5.81.   

Lotsa stuff was added within the last couple, including extra command & control IIRC.

I can only hope that update comes to Steam some time soon.

eyebiter

BanzaiCat

Quote from: eyebiter on May 15, 2014, 03:51:23 PM
Arma: Cold War Assault is free on Steam during the sale this weekend.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/65790/

When you attempt to install,  it should be added to your Steam library automatically.
This was previously published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint back in 2001.

Confirmed, this does indeed automatically install...fo' free!

Thanks, eyebiter. No idea if I'll actually play it, but free is free!  :))

mirth

Quote from: eyebiter on May 15, 2014, 03:51:23 PM
Arma: Cold War Assault is free on Steam during the sale this weekend.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/65790/

When you attempt to install,  it should be added to your Steam library automatically.
This was previously published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint back in 2001.

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Greybriar

HURRY HURRY HURRY!! GOG.com is offering Democracy 3 for $6.24 U.S. Only 160 are left, so hurry!!

Sold out!
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

tgb

Quote from: Greybriar on May 15, 2014, 09:03:53 PM
HURRY HURRY HURRY!! GOG.com is offering Democracy 3 for $6.24 U.S. Only 160 are left, so hurry!!

Crap.  That was one I was waiting to come around again.  I don't suppose there will be a third pass.

Greybriar

Hopefully GOG.com will put all of the games that were offered during its Spring Insomnia Promo on sale so no one will be left out.

Wasn't that what they did last time?
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Rayfer

Quote from: Greybriar on May 15, 2014, 10:05:48 PM
Hopefully GOG.com will put all of the games that were offered during its Spring Insomnia Promo on sale so no one will be left out.

Wasn't that what they did last time?

Yes, I hope so. The way they are doing this sale is, at best, annoying, at worst, frustrating.

-budd-

If anybody has any interest in Gnomoria its $1.99 @ the humble store 

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Its early access but has alot in the game already. I only have about 5 hours into it as i just bought it a week ago, it's seems to get updated on a regular basis. At this price point i can say there is defiantly enough in the game to jump. I've only made it through 2 seasons as i keep restarting to do something different. The hardest sticking point is getting the jobs and task priority properly assigned  per each gnomes strengths and switching the task priority when needed. I've starting just deleting the jobs and making my own 2 or 3 job categories and assigning the tasks to each job and then assigning the gnomes to jobs that fit there strengths. Its seems to be worth taking the time when you start to do this before hitting run, the better you do this the less the gnomes are idle.

If you like management sim type games ...go for it.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Greybriar

GamersGate has reduced prices on Wastelands Interactive games by 80%:
Fall Weiss $5.00
Strategic War in Europe - $2.99
Storm over the Pacific - $4.00
Air Aces Pacific - $4.00
World War 2 Time of Wrath - $3.99

These collections are also available:
Wastelands Strategic Bundle - $7.00
Pacific Pack - $7.00