The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Matrix weekly sale is Napoleon's Campaigns, $9.99 digital...any opinions one way or the other on this? 

undercovergeek

33% of red dragon

24 hours after i buy it - le sigh

on steam for 44 more hours

Gusington

GAH

Well I did get 25% off from Green Man so there's that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

goddam vouchers grumble grumble mutley noises

Gusington

Don't worry there will be another one in 5 minutes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Quote from: tgb on May 15, 2014, 09:40:07 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on May 15, 2014, 09:03:53 PM
HURRY HURRY HURRY!! GOG.com is offering Democracy 3 for $6.24 U.S. Only 160 are left, so hurry!!

Crap.  That was one I was waiting to come around again.  I don't suppose there will be a third pass.

Democracy 3 on sale for $9.74 until 5/21 at 10:00am PT at HumbleBundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/democracy3_storefront
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

^Like 24 seconds  :coolsmiley:

Actually HumbleBundle Store is re-running all their hottest deals from their Spring Sale until Wednesday at 10am PT.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: Rayfer on May 19, 2014, 12:39:25 PM
Matrix weekly sale is Napoleon's Campaigns, $9.99 digital...any opinions one way or the other on this?

The least refined AGE game, IMO. 

The few scenarios I played in recent years provided at least a couple bugs that I recall.  It hasn't had as much attention regarding patches as the others.  I don't even think it was released in North America for awhile after it's initial release, so it may have been a low yield affair that was put on the back burner.  There have been some updates over the years but they just didn't look to be as thorough as the rest.

If you're into Napoleonics then it's probably worth ten bucks.  There's no grand european campaign so you'll only be gaming out small parts.

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on May 19, 2014, 06:21:40 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on May 19, 2014, 12:39:25 PM

The least refined AGE game, IMO. 

The few scenarios I played in recent years provided at least a couple bugs that I recall.  It hasn't had as much attention regarding patches as the others.  I don't even think it was released in North America for awhile after it's initial release, so it may have been a low yield affair that was put on the back burner.  There have been some updates over the years but they just didn't look to be as thorough as the rest.

If you're into Napoleonics then it's probably worth ten bucks.  There's no grand european campaign so you'll only be gaming out small parts.

Thanks....I think I'll wait and look for some reviews and such, I got a week to decide.

Toonces

X-Rebirth is 50% off on Steam till May 23rd ($25).  Might have to jump at that price.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

On second thought, I think I'm going to continue to pass on X-Rebirth.  Hard to find much positive chatter about it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on May 20, 2014, 08:57:43 PM
On second thought, I think I'm going to continue to pass on X-Rebirth.  Hard to find much positive chatter about it.

You've bought much shittier games...trust me.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

airboy

Quote from: Greybriar on May 15, 2014, 10:05:48 PM
Hopefully GOG.com will put all of the games that were offered during its Spring Insomnia Promo on sale so no one will be left out.

Wasn't that what they did last time?

Gog does not seem to be doing this.  The Spring Insomnia Promo was the most annoying sales promotion that I have ever seen in the gaming world.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: airboy on May 23, 2014, 09:28:29 AM

Gog does not seem to be doing this.  The Spring Insomnia Promo was the most annoying sales promotion that I have ever seen in the gaming world.

Seconded. I gave up after waiting around for one or two sales. I'd rather see all of them at once. I get why they'd do it the way they did, but it was highly annoying.

Edit: Democracy 3 is $12.49 on Steam.