The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

I glanced at the steam weekly game sale and Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves is $1.50
if you have any interest in tower defense games its a steal at that price.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/227220/

some people had no problem with it,but it was  a tough go for me. I think i still have 3 days left. timing is everything in the planning. It really is an interesting take on tower defense and well done.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

weateallthepies

Quote from: -budd- on June 02, 2014, 06:39:36 PM
I glanced at the steam weekly game sale and Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves is $1.50

some people had no problem with it,but it was  a tough go for me. I think i still have 3 days left. timing is everything in the planning. It really is an interesting take on tower defense and well done.

Still have a spare key for this if anyone wants it for the even cheaper price of free.  :)

Boggit

Quote from: weateallthepies on June 03, 2014, 06:56:56 AM

Still have a spare key for this if anyone wants it for the even cheaper price of free.  :)
Go on then! I'll take on the werewolves! PM me. Thanks very much. :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

-budd-

Quote from: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 08:56:57 AM

Good luck with the werewolves and for godsakes save as much money as you can early, you'll need it. There are" lets plays" on you tube for each day if you need some guidance.....i know i did....enjoy.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

weateallthepies

Quote from: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 08:56:57 AM

OK, been away from computer. Give me a few minutes and it should be in your inbox.

EDIT: Ok sent it, let me know if you got it ok.

WallysWorld

Arghhh!  Just after I bought EU IV, now CK II and all of the DLC's including the latest ones are 67% off at Steam:  http://store.steampowered.com
/app/203770/

Finished buying what DLC's I was missing other than the EU IV converter and Customization DLC.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

JasonPratt

Ahem...

I SHALL SINNNG.... THE WONDROUS STOR-Y... OF THE WOLVES... AND ALL THE TREEES... HOW THEY LEFFFT.... MY HOME ALL GOR-Y... AND AT NIIIIGGGHTT... THEY'D MURDER MEEEEEEEEEEEEsdfhjksfd {shot by my own brother}

Sang-froid. Let me hear your stories about it, or I shall sing at you a second time.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile... weird. According to Steam, I last played CK2 today (I haven't), and have played for 60 minutes already (I haven't), and also my game wasn't installed.

:o :o :o
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Gusington

^Steam digital fart? I get that occasionally. Try restarting it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Eh, I just installed the game since it was giving me that option. Seems legit.

bbmike

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 03, 2014, 06:10:23 PM
Meanwhile... weird. According to Steam, I last played CK2 today (I haven't), and have played for 60 minutes already (I haven't), and also my game wasn't installed.

:o :o :o

Not so weird. The NSA is just having a go as Brittany. Move along now.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Kushan

DCS is having their summer sale. Last from June 5 to the 18th.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Think I'm going to pick up Flaming Cliffs 3.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Martok

GamersGate is doing a 75%-off sale for all Civilization V products.  I'm kinda tempted. 

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=civweekend&aff=ggnews

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Shelldrake

Quote from: Martok on June 05, 2014, 11:42:25 AM
GamersGate is doing a 75%-off sale for all Civilization V products.  I'm kinda tempted. 

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=civweekend&aff=ggnews

Some Civ 5 multiplayer would be fun! :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell