The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

lol, are we not linking hands and supporting each other??

SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt the advice i was looking for  :2funny:

TheCommandTent

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 19, 2014, 06:11:23 PM
lol, are we not linking hands and supporting each other??

SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt the advice i was looking for  :2funny:

Come on, what is the worst that can happen ....   >:D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Unity of Command is a great game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on June 20, 2014, 07:38:49 AM
Unity of Command is a great game.

Yeah .... for that price I couldn't help myself.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on June 20, 2014, 12:56:46 PM
You won't be sorry.

Just got a quick chance to play the tutorial and intro scenario and I think I might like this one.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

BTW - Rise of Flight sale...on everything June 19 - 30...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on June 21, 2014, 09:32:55 AM
BTW - Rise of Flight sale...on everything June 19 - 30...

The Rise of Flight sale specifics..

QuoteOn the eve of the 100th anniversary of the start of WWI we are launching a big sale to help those who look for a worthy history lesson. Everything is on sale for HALF PRICE! You'll find Aircraft, Weapon Mods, Field Mods, St. Mihiel Campaign, Personal Pilot Packs and even the Channel Map are all on sale for approx. 50% off their original price. The sale runs June 19th through June 30th.

bbmike

Quote from: bbmike on June 05, 2014, 06:06:56 PM
Quote from: Martok on June 05, 2014, 05:52:38 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 05, 2014, 03:48:10 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 05, 2014, 11:45:10 AM
Quote from: Martok on June 05, 2014, 11:42:25 AM
GamersGate is doing a 75%-off sale for all Civilization V products.  I'm kinda tempted. 

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=civweekend&aff=ggnews

Do It!  8)

+1 !!
Like I said, I am tempted.  The problem is that I don't even time to play the games I already have!  Where/how am I going to find time for this one as well??!  Gah!

Martok, you don't own/play Civ 5!?  :o

Quote from: MartokNope.

Martok, because I still can't believe you don't have Civ5 and because I just noticed I have a free copy in my Steam inventory, I will gift it to you if you want it.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Martok

As it happens, I picked up Civ V Complete during a Steam sale a couple weeks ago; I just haven't played it much yet.  Thanks, though!  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bbmike

Quote from: Martok on June 22, 2014, 12:50:39 PM
As it happens, I picked up Civ V Complete during a Steam sale a couple weeks ago; I just haven't played it much yet.  Thanks, though!  :)

Thank goodness!   :))
Okay, I'll put it up for grabs in the Game Donation thread.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

steve58

Matrixgames Deal(s) of the Week:  Battle Academy $19.99 and Pandora: First Contact $26.99.

As some of you will be aware, the Steam Summer Sale is well underway. During this time, a vast amount of games on this popular distribution platform, get discounted, bringing forth the biggest digital sale of the year. This year, some of our own games are also available on sale there!

For the duration of the Steam Sale, you will be able to grab Battle Academy for the reduced price of $19.99 and our Christmas 2013 hit Pandora: First Contact for just $26.99.

Don't forget that is you buy (one of) the games from our stores, you will also be able to redeem your free Steam key!

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1455/Deal.of.the.Week.-.Battle.Academy.and.Pandora
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Toonces

Just a head's up.  I just got done trading some chats with Doug0628 (not sure his GH handle) on Steam and he reports Fallout 3 Collectors Edition does NOT work on Win7.  I also have F3:CE but not on Steam and it didn't work for me either.

So, if you see it on Steam during the sale, be advised that for many it doesn't work on Win7.  There are work arounds, but I haven't been able to get it to work consistently and I don't believe Bethesda plans to patch-fix it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs